SB fun family rewards / Unauthorized charge of $9.95 per month

1 2700 West Plano ParkwayPlano, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-888-527-6839

This company will do an unauthorized charge of $9.95/month because you clicked on something when you ordered on JCPenny.com Here is what their website said:

TWO: Online

When you placed a JCPenney online order on jcp.com, you would have received an opportunity to “get $10 off this order” on the order confirmation page. When you clicked on the button, you received the special offer page explaining Fun Family Rewards and how to “receive a rebate voucher for up to $10 off today's purchase” just for trying Fun Family Rewards. Entering your e-mail address and clicking the “yes, enroll me” button enrolled you in the program.

If you ask me, this is very unethical and deceptive. I read about the program before signing up and NEVER saw anything about being charged $9.95/month. I called the number and cancelled my account after I saw the first charge. This better work or I will let my dissatisfaction and disgust known. Shame on JCPenny for taking part in such a scandalous activity.

Ro

Comments

• Do
      28th of May, 2010

This company has now changed their name to Perfect Home and is still in business charging credit cards $9.95. I will never order anything ever again from JC Pennys. Mr Pennys would be horrified if he knew what you have turned his compny into. A BIG SHAME ON YOU.