Saxon Mortgage / Worst ever

1 US Review updated:

Saxon is the worst ever. Our house has just been sold in action and we had no clue this happened until the owners came to my home and let me know this. I called Saxon and they still had me as the owner on the house and had no idea what had happened i was on hold for about half an hour until someone came on the phone to say" yes mam we see your home has been sold and u need to vacate the home asap. I was devastated and beside myself. This is wrong and something needs to be done. Oh and the closer is they say i need to request for the paper trail of my side. This is against the law.

Comments

• Lc
      Sep 06, 2009

Saxon is the worst Co. I've had to fight with them for 2yrs I've had to send my payment through my Bank to keep up with when my payment gets, there because they try to post late charges to my account even when they have the money, the BBB called them in to see why they had so many bad report against them I even file a report with FTC on them they are a rip off co. doing anything they can to get extra money in, they reported to the BBB they are trying to do better but there not. please go to BBB & file a report & read 468 complaint in 36mth.

fcan