Savings Ace & Home Savings Mall / Unathorized Payment
Today I discovered two payments on my credit card statement each for 19.95 to Savings Ace and Home Savings Mall. These payments were NEVER authorized, so of course I called for an explanation. The young lady who answered the phone informed me that I signed up online sometime in March. This being entirely false, I requested cancellation and refund which she promised would be done in 2-3 business days..."as a courtesy"...lol.
It's scary how these companies help themselves to your hard earned money and don't have the "courtesy" to get your permission first. I'm going to wait to see if they really process my refund before taking further action.
More Savings Ace & Home Savings Mall Complaints & Reviews
- AP9 Home Savings Mall - Fradulent billing 
- Home Savings Mall - Unauthorized Charges & Fraudulent Billing 
- WC Mon Home Savings - Scammers 
- Home Savings Mall - Unauthorized credit card charges
- HOMESAVINGSMALL.COM - UNAUTHORIZED MEMBERSHIP CHARGE ON MY CREDIT CARD 
- Home Savings Mall - unauthorized monthly charge
- MVQ*HOMESAVINGSMALL - Fraud charges 
- MVQ Home Savings Mall - Unauthorized / double dipping transactions 
- Home Savings Mall - Unauthorized Charges 
- MVQ Homesavings Mll - unauthrized withdrawal from bank account