Posted:

Scam

Saint Louis, Missouri
Savings 2 GO along with some other weird things appeared on my bank statement. I had around 40, 000 in my bank account, now i'm locked out of it for 30 days because of fraud. Now i'm going to be late on rent, and my car insurance is probably going to be canceled. All because of stupid scam businesses taking stuff out of my account with no approval. I had to file fraud. And on the membership letter I received from them it says I did an over the phone membership with them using my card, and my card number's last 4 digits are on there! I hope these people get caught!
Along with:

Real Estate Promoter
Wuyi Tea
Customized Teez.com
Fit Fac.com
Money Savers
Etc...
Complaint comments Comments (38) Complaint country United States Complaint category Online Scams

Comments

N  19th of May, 2017 by    0 Votes
The call center is ran by Christopher Pallante who lives in Florida while the site is ran by Luciano Castro. I got this info by talking to one of their agents. They look like they are running a bogus center, scamming many people.626
N  18th of May, 2017 by    0 Votes
wtf
N  12th of May, 2017 by    0 Votes
That merch
A  22nd of Oct, 2014 by    0 Votes
I am so sorry this has happened to you guys! I completely understand because I worked there for about 2 weeks. They tell people they have to send the stuff back in order to get their money back but they actually don't. I am trying to figure out how to make a website to let everyone know about this scam. You would not believe how many people call in about their bank accounts being charged because they "didn't read the fine print!" So many elderly folks call in, and if they just tell them they don't want anything else from the company, they don't even let them know that they need to send the product back in order to get their money. And really they don't have to send it back. I have the info on how to get your money back in account when you call and speak with someone. If anyone has a clue on how I can get this info out there and to get people to stop ordering form these companies, please let me know. Thanks and God bless.
D  27th of Sep, 2014 by    0 Votes
Learn how to check your statement and listen very carefully at what is being offered and ask questions. This is normal adult descions that make common sense. Use them when you get into things like this. Get down names, numbers, what was offered and when to call in to cancel. Jesus christ be an adult and quit complaining because you cant check your statement until your in a financial crisis!
N  27th of Aug, 2013 by    0 Votes
how do i cancel this i do not want them taking my money
D  13th of Feb, 2013 by    0 Votes
In no way are any of you being scammed. Fact of the matter is you called a business partner of one of these companies and ordered a product or ordered online and they offered you a 30 day free trail... One you accept it you will be billed you forgetting to cancel is not a scam its you not bring careful with your accounts. You just provide your information to be signed up into the plan. So please quit blaming others because of your lack of attention to detail.
N  17th of May, 2012 by    0 Votes
You really need to investigate this. the company's owner is CHRISTOPHER PALLANTE. the managers who are assigned to handle his company are couples LINKE JN PAUL and TASHA JN PAUL. it's really unfair that a couple is running the company because of some biases! and to think, they don't know how to treat employees well especially TASHA JN PAUL! they're unprofessionals. So people help me please. If you know where I can report these people that I mentioned. All of the employees really want them off the company. Help Me please. They're treating us badly.
N  20th of Apr, 2011 by    0 Votes

Savings 2 Go - Thought trail was free
Texas
Phone: 1-800-448-0166

I see on my bank statement that $8.00 is being taken out of my account twice.I need to cancel this and the $16.00 be return to my checking account as soon as possible.Because nobody said that I had to pay anything more than the 11.80 for the product.So please this savings 2 Go and return my money.Thanks
N  17th of Mar, 2011 by    0 Votes
owners: hercules Pallante & Tara Pallante
Live on altrarra way, Trinity, FL 34655
727-420-6529
N  3rd of Mar, 2011 by    0 Votes
I just noticed the charge today for 14.95 per month to Savings to go on my credit card. Unfortunately It has been going on since 2008. I never agreed to the charge. I am a teacher who trust their bank, and only receives e statements so do not check my bill. Thankfully I did. Finally got a hold of Savings 2 go. the rudest people I have ever talked to. The supervisor actually hung up on me when I asked how she slept at night. No refund they said. Too bad. These are the most arrogant people I have ever talked to. What can be done to get them out of business? Please help. I am on a mission.
N  16th of Feb, 2011 by    +1 Votes
I got a call from a lovely young gentlemen shortly after purchasing some shoes online. He offered me an opportunity to TRY a program free. I gladly obliged, received my sticker, and unlike you [censor]s actually READ about the programs. Turns out you actually save a ton of money when you use them, instead of crying about them like slow kids. If I were you, and was illiterate or bereft of hearing, I probably just would not give my credit card out. NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOU. AND I HOPE YOU NEVER GET YOUR MONEY BACK. SAVINGS 2 GO IS AWESOME. LEISURE PLUS 4 LIFE.

and all you cry baby's quit acting like your doing something and do something
N  5th of Aug, 2010 by    0 Votes
i want to get my hands around there neck
D  5th of Apr, 2010 by    -1 Votes
This is complete rubish. CGTS, Inc. is the company being dishonored and incorrectly portrayed as a mis-guided or fraudulent enterprise. I have worked for CGTS, Inc for over one year and it is quite clear that the comments left on this site by people who did minimal research into their fraudulent charges show CGTS, Inc and Mr. Pallante and Mr. Castro as the culprits. With proper research, it is plain to see that CGTS, Inc. is simply a domestic and off shore BPO company that ONLY provides customer support services for a wide array of global companies. CGTS, Inc does not own products or other companies. CGTS, Inc only offers phone assistance and support; and provides these services to upwards around 25 different orgranizations. CGTS, Inc does, in fact, research the organizations it handles support for however, cannot be held liable for all actions these other organizations take part in. If you feel there has been an injustice or fraudulent charge with an organization we handle business with, the best action to take is to lodge a compliant with that company or contact the organization through the bill discriptor you find on your credit card statement.
D  19th of Feb, 2010 by    -1 Votes
I am stunned by all of the comments I have been reading. First of all each time you participate in any phone solicitation or TV infomercial purchase you will almost always be offered two or three other amazing deals...doesn't anyone listen to the telemarketer while ordering their snuggie or breadmaker? These companies only offer their services in this manner, which means whether you decline the offer immediately as it's being offered, cancel during your free 10 day/30 day trial, or wait to cancel after trying the program, you can no longer join. Over the past 15 plus years I have tried a number of these clubs for the $1 fee ranging from companies such as DEAL PASS, GREAT FUN & SAVINGS TO GO. I know from personal experience that these are not scam companies. Sometimes they are offered for a monthly fee ranging from $8.95 to $19.99 or sometimes it's the yearly fee. Either way it appears on your statement, it's the same as anything else...if you don't use it, it becomes a waste of money OR sometimes you simply forget you agreed to it while not paying attention and quickly run to FRAUD. That is a serious claim to make and I for one have saved hundreds of dollars using Savings2Go and can't believe my eyes. Over the years I have been able to save $5 on each gift card I bought to Target, KB Toys and saved upwards of $3 per movie pass. I can't believe how many people there are in the world complaining about the lack of money they have and then have the audacity to slam a company that tries to help you save money. Also, on your bank statements the phone number of the companies is listed (at least with Bank of America & Chase they were) and if you need an 800 number the company actually has the nerve to hide it in plain sight on their web site listed in your materials. I bumped into all of your complaints while I was googling it because I had forgotten my membership card at home. SINCE THERE ARE SO MANY OF YOU WHO OBVIOUSLY CAN'T BABYSIT THEIR PURCHASES OR TRIAL OFFERS YOU CAN SIMPLY DECLINE THE OFFER AT THE TIME IT'S OFFERED. ANYTHING I HAVE FELT I DID NOT NEED I DECLINE AT THE TIME AND I HAVE NEVER HAD A PROBLEM! PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT YOU ACCEPT IF YOU CAN'T TRUST YOURSELF TO CANCEL IT.
N  15th of Feb, 2010 by    0 Votes
Christopher Pallante is just the owner of a call center, he is not the one responsible for the charges on your credit cards. Cebu Global Teleservices does the customer service for a lot of companies and they are not the ones putting the charges on your credit card, the best thing to do when you see a charge on your credit card that you dont recognize is to call the number on your bank statement and ask for a refund, reaserch the name of the company if you cannot get a hold of anyone, or call your bank and dispute the charge. Cebu Global Teleservices again is a call center that provides customer service for a lot of companies, the actual company is the one that charged you not the customer service provider. Please make sure you do your research well before you put blame on the wrong people!
A  22nd of Aug, 2009 by    0 Votes
you can contact the owner via email at:

Email: cpallante@cebuglobaltel.com
Ph: 727-420-6529
Fax: 727-376-2863

here is the call center's info:
Cebu Global Teleservices Inc.
2nd Floor Mango Square Mall
General Maxilom Avenue
Cebu City 6000

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHT!
N  10th of Aug, 2009 by    +1 Votes
unauthorized credit card charges were made using my credit card without my permission.
A  2nd of Jul, 2009 by    +1 Votes
Savings 2 Go is a clever SCAM: They attach themselves to an online $10 rebate for a product you are purchasing (from an infomercial). After submitting your credit card information for the product, you are only asked if you want a rebate. If you click "yes", then--every month-- a $14.95 charge appears on your credit card that you cannot account for.
BTW, you won't see your $10 rebate either. I sent them every computer receipt & printout I had & they simply said "not a valid receipt" They are BS (as in beneath ###)!
Call 800-448-0166 and demand cancellation. Then, call the Better Business Bureau.
N  27th of Jun, 2009 by    0 Votes
This is why I always wait for the as seen on tv stuff to come out in stores — they make me nervous. I bought smooth away from cvs a while back for like $10, in cash. the product wasn't very effective but at least I didn't have problems like this, thank god. scary that it happened to you, though. thanks for telling us all about it. =)

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree