Savings 2 Go

2700 West Plano Parkway
Plano, Texas
Phone: 800-448-1944
s2gomembers.com
Member Services – Stonebridge Benefit Services – FAX# 972-881-4527 and 972-881-4072 (neither of which work?)

Your company offers rebate services for gas and grocery recepits. The offer $10.00 each quarter for gas recepits mailed into them and $25.00 each quarter for grocery receipts mailed to them. The only stipulation listed on the rebate forms is that you are allowed one per quarter and that redemption must occur within 60 days of purchase and you must be a valid member at time purchase and of redemption. I have met all of your requirements – yet you still find some reason not to provide the services you promise in your sales material and on your website.

I became a member on 3/23/11. I mailed in my first recepits for rebate $10-gas/$25.00-groceries at the end of March - post marked 3/31/11 (1st quarter). I mailed additional $10-gas/$25.00-groceries redemtion forms/recepits the 1st week of April (2nd quarter).
I received 2 letters today stating they are not going to process my gas recepits because they have already been redeemed and that I am allowed only one per quarter. However, they were presented in different quarters and I have not received ANY redemption checks and your website doesn’t show any money coming to me.

When I called your “customer service” department today - I was told they mailed me 1 $10 gas rebate check but that they would look into the other one. I asked about to grocery receipts/rebates and was told I am not allowed to redeem them during my first 30 days. NOWHERE on any paperwork, redemption form on or your website does it show this stipulation. When I asked the representative where that rule is listed/shown - she agreed that it is not in writing anywhere - and she's not sure how I would have been aware of that - but there was nothing she could do. She advised that I would have to contact corporate and refused to give me a telephone # - only an address and fax #. I am now officially disputing this denial and requesting my money. Your company owes me $70.00 and I expect payment in full upon receipt of this fax.

I would like the promised refunds made to me - I want a refund for the 1st quarter gas $10 and the 2nd quarter gas $10 along with 1st quarter grocery $25 and the second quarter grocery $25. I am requesting a total refund of $70.00 per the agreement and materials provided to me. I have enclosed copies of all the paperwork sent to you. I am also in the process of filing complaints with the BBB and any other governing body I can locate. What you are doing is ILLEGAL. It’s called deceptive trade practices! I also noticed that you are affiliated with an insurance company? I will also contact the Texas Department of Insurance and make the aware of your antics along with the Texas Attorney General’s office.

Please send me my $70 and then cancel my service (as I want to make sure I am a paying member when you receive this fax so you can’t come up with another lame excuse to deny my payment. I will keep a transmission receipt on to prove the date and time it was sent/received. In addition - YOU DO NOT HAVE MY PERMISSION TO CHARGE ANYTHING TO MY ACCOUNT. IF YOU DO - IT WILL BE CONSIDERED THEFT!

Sincerely,
Bobbi Larson
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country United States Complaint category Online Scams

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree