Savings 2 Go

Posted:

Stealing from my checking account

4.5
Savings 2 Go
Phone: 888-272-5027
Unauthorized money is deducted from my checking account in the amount of $14.95. I received no calls from this company nor did I give them permission to take money from my checking account.
There is another company doing the same thing and they are selling magazines they charge you $3.00 to cancel and you have to have a doctors excuse. $700.00 in magazines! No authorization! They just steal from your bank account!
Complaint comments Comments (1) Complaint country United States Complaint category Unauthorized Charges

Comments

D  5th of Oct, 2013 by    0 Votes
I actually work for them. The company is Stonebridge Membership Services. PlanPlus and Savings2Go are both offered. The enrollment is done by a third party vendor not the company. The two most common are JC Penny Telemarketing and QUEST Telemarketing Services. Stonebridge is doing an investigation into QUEST now because they have been enrolling people who do not wish to be enrolled. The company name and phone number are always next to every charge if there are ever any questions and people who are enrolled can call and cancel at any time. We also do issue back refunds to the card that was charged. The programs do work if you actually use them. People are just placing the blame on the wrong company. Yes the 14.95 was from stonebridge but a telemarketer from a different company enrolled you. It is a legitimate business. All stonebridge locations are in the United States. The companies main office is not a secret and is available to anyone. I just turned 19, graduated high school and am attending college and working full time. If you ever call into us please keep in mind we are normal people just like you doing our job. At stonebridge call center we do not enroll you. We only help process cancellations, give refunds, let you know how you were enrolled, and help you order your member benefits. If the programs are used correctly they help you save more money than you pay for the membership. The membership is always enrolled under a 30 day free trial at first by the telemarketer. Keep in mind as well that calling in and cussing out someone that does not even have the ability to enroll you and who's only job is to assist the person calling with what they need isn't very beneficial to you. I'm probably one of the nicest, laid back. and outgoing people you'd ever meet. Growing up in the small southern area I did you are always used to everyone being kind to one another. No matter how disgusting or terrible someone speaks or acts towards me I am still nice to them. The representative that you call at stonebridge to have cancel you is just doing their job and trying to help you. They didn't sign you up for anything. They're trying to help you so please just try to help them by making it a pleasant call. and if they do offer you any other membership for a free trial please don't get hostile with them. It is just a requirement of the job and if you say you're not interested then we don't sign you up for anything. Just thought I'd share some information from the other side so everyone would be more informed just to help out some!

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree