Saveology / Poor Customer Service
I contacted the company to give them feedback on a company who used them for a promotion, movie tickets.com. In reply I got a canned response - obviously the support person either didn't read my email or didn't understand it.
Issue: Some feedback on MovieTickets.com
I purchased a voucher in Feb that expired 4/30. I tried to use the tickets however of the many theaters in Atlanta only a very small number of them were available on MovieTickets.com - and of them most were the discount-style theater (watch-and-dine - which usually offers movies around $7 to $7.50 a ticket so the savings wasn't there at $12 a pair). When I tried to use the voucher the only ticket times that were available were non-weekend matinees and non-weekend late night (10 PM or later). This was a bogus deal that I let expire without using.
Thank you for contacting Saveology.com. We understand that sometimes you can forget to use a deal before the expiration date. This deal expired on April 30, 2012 and any vouchers not redeemed by that time are lost. I do apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.
Note that I didn't mention anything about wanting a refund, etc as I understood that that Saveology is/was acting as a third party. Personally I would pass on this coupon/deal company, especially with the market so full of others.
More Saveology Complaints & Reviews
- Saveology - Misrepresentation and fraud in advertising of Dish network 
- Saveology - $ 200 rebate scam COMCAST 
- Saveology - pretend to be verizon
- Saveology - Scam charges
- Saveology - stealing money
- Saveology - Misrepresentation, Scam and Fraud 
- Saveology - Saveology represents themselves as Authroized Time Warner Cable Representatives and Sales
- Saveology - technical receiver problem money refund denied
- Saveology - Saveology Does Not Honor Deals 
- Saveology - wireless router and modem - free with comcast subscription