Saveology / Poor Customer Service

I contacted the company to give them feedback on a company who used them for a promotion, movie tickets.com. In reply I got a canned response - obviously the support person either didn't read my email or didn't understand it.

My email:
Issue: Some feedback on MovieTickets.com
I purchased a voucher in Feb that expired 4/30. I tried to use the tickets however of the many theaters in Atlanta only a very small number of them were available on MovieTickets.com - and of them most were the discount-style theater (watch-and-dine - which usually offers movies around $7 to $7.50 a ticket so the savings wasn't there at $12 a pair). When I tried to use the voucher the only ticket times that were available were non-weekend matinees and non-weekend late night (10 PM or later). This was a bogus deal that I let expire without using.

Saveology Response:
Thank you for contacting Saveology.com. We understand that sometimes you can forget to use a deal before the expiration date. This deal expired on April 30, 2012 and any vouchers not redeemed by that time are lost. I do apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

K. Joseph

Note that I didn't mention anything about wanting a refund, etc as I understood that that Saveology is/was acting as a third party. Personally I would pass on this coupon/deal company, especially with the market so full of others.

Comments

• Sh
      15th of Jun, 2012

A similar situation happened to me. I ordered some sheets (valued at 179.99, deal was for 29.99) from saveology and upon receiving them they were terrible quality, thin, pilled and snagged after washing directly out of the package. I stated my complaint, asked for it to be sent to the merchant or that they would allow me the merchant's contact info, and acknowledged their "All sales are final" policy. I did not ask for a refund, but they came back with "I am sorry because the sheets are used we cannot offer a refund." I do not use this company any more as they use merchants that I feel are false advertising. Not only are some of their merchants operating in a shady manner, but their customer service is lacking tremendously.

• Sh
      31st of Dec, 2012

I purchased the Gillette razors deal. Took 2 months to arrive. When My husband went to use them the blue strip that tells you when you should replace came off with the first swipe and the razor was so dull it would not shave. I have contacted them 4 times with NO REPLY and no now phone number on their web page. It is obvious that these are counterfeit as they shipped from China and are worthless. Going to fight it thru my CC! Spread the work NOT to use this company!!

• Jh
      3rd of Jun, 2016

well, keep on waiting, I've been waiting for 4 months. saveology doesn't do nothing to resolve the issues we have. I 've been fighting for 4 months to get my magazines ordered with saveology dollars vouchers. magazineco screwed up the order and than penalized me by not giving me my three magazines. people need to think before they deal with companies who WILL NOT HELP YOU RESOLVE ISSUES THEY ARE HAVING WITH THEM.

• Jh
      3rd of Jun, 2016

well, keep on waiting, I've been waiting over 4 months. savelogy doesn't do nothing to resolve the issues we have. I 've been fighting for 4 months to get my magazines ordered with SAVEOLOGY DOLLARS, thru MAGAZINECO. MAGAZINECO screwed up the order and then penalized me by not giving me my three magazines. people need to think before they deal with companies who WILL NOT HELP YOU RESOLVE ISSUES YOU ARE HAVING WITH THEM.

• Ks
    Saveology - Never received my order
    Hot Headz
    New York

I placed an order on December 3 and still haven't received it (it is now January 19).
    Saveology no longer has a person who answers the phone, it just directs you to send an email if you have a problem. Then they don't reply to your email. I am telling everyone I know not to order from them.