saqar Al Jadyan / Fraud Agency

1 United Arab Emirates Review updated:

SAQAR AL JADYAN, fake agency, i was one of the victim of this agency but i save only 400 DHM out of 500 dhm. how ?
I will tell you i gone through the website of DUBAI classified from their i called on one no MISS ALIYA picked up my call and ask to come for the interview i went on 11th april to abu baker sidiqque station where almost near to 100 kilo metre their office is located .
MIss aliya told me to pay 300 DHM if i am need of job but it will take time for me to get the offer letter.& if i am in a need of job on urgent basis so i have to pay 500 DHM then they will call me after 5 days for an interview. but going through the websites i came to know about this fraud agency then i call aliya she was not picking up my call so the on 13th april i went there for my refund of my money and i told them that now i am not in a need of job so i ask them to refund the money so the manger ask to come after 4 days as it was written in the contract about that we can get the refund only after 4 days so for that purpose i went after 4 days is on 17th april as he gave me the refund of 400 DHM remaining 100 he told that its is their service tax money which will be deducted . so any how u i save only my 400 DHM . but you guys my friends in a need of job just be ware of this fake agency.

Comments

4th of Jul, 2013

Hi All Friend... My name Is saame.. my brother is also a victim of Mr.Ali (this is his fake name) in Saqar Al jadyan Near Abu bakar metro station Dubai.. by 1000 ADH.. But unfortunately when we go to his office for demand our money he took card (file number) & ask for some time.. later when we don't have any prove.. he don't even recognized us.
    I talk to police they ask prove.. to take action against him.. Pls if some one want to punished him come with me.. to Police.. maybe we wouldn't get our money back but.. we can save other from his fraud.
    contact me : ma-hruae@hotmail.com.