Santander Consumer USA / they refuse to apply my payments to my principal balance and they refuse to return my calls...
We need to address this issue they said that their records indicate that I signed my contract on oct. 21, 2016, (oh and by the way I am the co-buyer on the account), so with my first payment due being due on dec. 5, 2016... On nov. 29, 2016, at my request, I changed my due date, ok they say my payments were changed from being due on the 5th day of each month to the 15th, and they also stated that by me doing that made me skip a payment? Ok my question to them is how did I skip a payment when all I did was just changed the day to better fits me so that I can make my payments on time at no extra charge which indicated on their website which by the way I do make my payments on time already, and they also stated that from the month of oct. 21, 2016 to dec. 15, 2016, I accrued $743.61 in interest during that time, and as a result they said my first payment was credited towards the outstanding interest balance, which left me a remaining balance that I owe in the amount of $162.01, they also stated that the outstanding and accrued current interest was satisfied with my second payment in the amount of $581.60, which was received on jan. 13, 2017. Let me first say that, they gave a great presentation, all though the remaining balance of interest that I still owed from the outstanding balance as they stated which was $162.01, and the current interest I accrued on my second payment on jan. 13, 2017, which was $324.25 which made my total interest to pay is $486.26, and I made a payment of $581.60 that left the amount of $95.34 left to go towards my principal balance now let me say this after all the numbers they stated my principal balance was $23, 430.00 shouldn't my principal balance be 23, 334.66 instead of 23, 402.94 which is what they have my balance at now... So where is the rest of my money at $95.34?
More Santander Consumer USA Complaints & Reviews
- Santander Consumer USA - illegal practices and consumer harrassment 
- Santander Consumer USA - join in on the class action lawsuit 
- Santander Consumer USA - unethical service 
- Santander Bank - mishandling of purchased autoloan 
- Santander Consumer USA - refund due 
- Santander Consumer USA - billing and website issues 
- Santander Consumer - scam 
- Drive Financial Dba Santander Consumer USA - everything 
- Santander Consumer USA - auto loan
- Santander Bank - the $ 3,000,00 you posted on my car papers without me knowing it ruined my life,