Sam Madonian / Con Artist

1 GA, United States Review updated:

Man is a con artist and a liar. beware. he will promise you the moon, beg you to marry him. Have you quit your job so he can relocate you then once you quit your job he will promise to help you will your bills etc he never does then in the end he claims he has terminal cancer and cannot see you anymore.

Ta

Comments

8th of Dec, 2008

Tamatha:

I would like to get in touch with you. This guy is beyond bad and is currently investigated by the FBI. I was under the impression he was out of the country since September.
    Oh, and by the way, he is married and apparently at one point had two wives..at the same time!

Can you email me at ndimenna@comcast.net or call at 847-452-7315.

Thanks!

• Ju
      2nd of Feb, 2009

Tamatha,
    I was promised the life of a queen in Kuwait. I was told how much he loves me and wanted to marry me. And the money would be in tomorrow...or the new Escalade would be delivered next Monday. I was told it was Mad Cow disease.
    When did you receive the information on his terminal cancer?

• We
      8th of Jan, 2013

Mr. Sam Madonian resurfaced in Egypt after he did run away to Kuwait. He is involved with someone from Kuwait who is fully aware and is a willing participant to his schemes. I have a picture with the two of them and I notified the FBI and his parole officer. A
    mazing!!