Safeway / fraud & scam

1 bellevue, United States Review updated:
Phone: 425-455-6500

The current manager of safeway cory cordova who is a brand new manager at the age 0f 29 or 30 years old
sets a terrible example of what safeway as a company is doing as far as bringing in management. If you notice at the stores the new breed of managers you notice young managers such as this manager and the last also 29 years old they show their immaturity and how they resolve issues and also go to great lengths to screw people over by their schedules regardless of their seniority. Cory is a man without integrity, without a honest bone in his body who does not value a ounce of his employees feelings or anything and is very unapproachable. Is the breed of safeway managers? This is what we have to expect from a company i have poured my heart and soul? We do not deserve this!

Ga

Comments

• Jr
      14th of Nov, 2008

I agree and today I was in their store and bought an advertised turkey and when I got to the checkout I was told that I would have to buy a minimum of $25 to get the turkey for the advertised price. Nowhere in the store, their flyer or on their website did it state this. Easy solution. Never shop there again.