Safeway — bakery
On Sunday Dec 2, I was at the Safeway in Calgary 33 Castle Ridge Blvd NE. While I was shopping in the bakery I found the bakery staff to be rude and obscene as they commented to each other about my appearance. I was not rude or even asked them for anything. If this is the caliber of staff that Safeway employs it is a poor reflection of Safeway's costumer service.
I only spend $100 a week at Safeway and I am sure that other stores would appreciate my business moving forward. Safeway employees need to realise that the consumer pays their wage.
More Safeway Complaints & Reviews
- Safeway - false 
- Safeway - conduct unbecoming of the store manager named michael 
- Safeway - safeway store manager 
- Safeway - crv charge for meat! 
- Safeway $10 Off $75 Purchase Coupon - misleading coupon 
- Safeway - Continental in Green Valley - entire store
- Safeway - floral
- Safeway - delivery services
- Safeway - carts
- Safeway - harass by employee