Safeway at the Summit — pharmacy
The staff has been reduced to two employees and they are unable to keep up with the demand. We have experienced continued delays in updating prescriptions and failures to call doctors for approval. If the employees are not attending to a customer they ignore you until you announce your waiting.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Scottsdale, AZ (place a bell on the counter)
I stopped by yesterday with a refill request and was promised they would have it available in about 30 minutes. I gave them an hour and when I returned they could not find it and had to start at ground zero.
A sign announces that Shingles vaccine is now available, but the pharmacist then tells me it is not and won't be available until mid January or later. I suggest they take down the sign and was told corporate management says it must stay up.
More Safeway at the Summit Complaints & Reviews
- Safeway - false 
- Safeway - conduct unbecoming of the store manager named michael 
- Safeway - safeway store manager 
- Safeway - crv charge for meat! 
- Safeway $10 Off $75 Purchase Coupon - misleading coupon 
- Safeway - Continental in Green Valley - entire store
- Safeway - floral
- Safeway - delivery services
- Safeway - carts
- Safeway - harass by employee