Ryan Homes / warranty request

1 Monrovia, MD, United States Review updated:

I Timmy Jones submitted a warranty request for issues in my house. The first warranty request I received a call from Matt, he said he was the superviser for warranties in my community (Landsdale). We could not agree on an appointment time. Finally one day I got of work early so I called Matt and he was able to meet me at my home and fix a couple of things but not all. The things that were fixed (front door and back door) was NOT fixed correctly. It was fixed the quick and easy way for him... I have been trying to get a hold of Matt and warranty department for the last 5 weeks. I have submitted numberous warranty request and tried calling Matt, also texting Matt with no response to the rest of the problems in my house. I did get a response to one of the text which was im in a meeting and I will call you later. LATER NEVER CAME. I need to get the things in my new house fixed.

Timmy Jones 4545 Tinder Box Circle Monrovia, Md 21770

Tl
Aug 20, 2018

Comments

• Fi
      21st of Jan, 2019

Hi,
    Could you give your feedback on the landsdale community and Ryan Single Family homes there ? We were looking to purchase a home there, but with these reviews I am highly skeptical now.
    There don't seem to be many other options either.