Rural King / denial of a job

1 811 Fox Road, Van Wert, OhioVan Wert, OH, United States Review updated:
Phone: (419) 232-4004

Just as Rural King was opening a store in Van Wert, Ohio I was interviewed by the district manager and was denied a job because I openly admitted that I was a slow worker. Because of that statement I was denied a job. I emailed cooperate Rural King of the interview and they did nothing. A few months later I was diagnosed with Autism. Since the store has opened I have not stepped foot in that store because of the way I was treated at the interview.

Comments

• Go
      9th of Sep, 2010

Are you serious? You're complaining because you told the interviewer you were a slow worker and now complaining because you were not hired. Lolz!
    Just what does this poster think the objective of any interviewer is? To just hand out job? NO! Sorry, but only an idiot would tell and interviewer he's a slow azz worker then complain cause he/she wasn't hired!

• Bl
      20th of Nov, 2010

You admited that you were a slow worker, that was your own mastake. They do not want slow workers they want someone who will be productive and active on the job, not someone who is slow at the work they are asked to do.

• Un
      3rd of Sep, 2018

File for disability then go reapply. Tell them you are disabled and see if they have a position you qualify for. Bottom line is they are not going to pay someone to do a job that cant keep up. Why hire you when there are more efficient applicants out there. Nothing illegal about it. They can hire whoever they think will do the best job.