Rui / Stolen item

1 England, Cheshire, United Kingdom Review updated:

We stayed in the Rui Olivina in Lanzarote in September and all was fine till the last night when we had our camera stolen by a member of the restaurant team. We were the last people in the restaurant that night and when we realised we left the camera in there we went back to look for it, surprise surprise no one had seen it!! The camera contained photos of our holiday, my 3 year olds first camel ride and memories I will not get back due to untrustworthy staff. I shall not recommend Rui to anybody I know and will think twice about using them again. Such a shame a large reputable company doesn't check it's staff out

Ku

Comments

•   Oct 31, 2012

Such a shame those important memories captured on camera were lost due to your negligence.

• Ku
      Oct 31, 2012

Look first of all I am not a kid people I am 20 years old and I don't need my parents permission to post online. Second I am not from USA where we are sue happy for every little thing so they won't be suing me. And lastly this one is to Brenda, it is NOT my fault that the camera was left behind. It was my son's fault. He was misbehaving and I had to tend to him. I told him that I will never take him out on vacation again because he was acting like a brat. It is his fault I left the camera behind and their fault for stealing. But perhaps you are right about them not having a criminal record yet, the staff member was like (or looked) 13 and hiring 13 year old kids is illegal.

• Ku
      Oct 31, 2012

I see this is not a very professional site. I will be reporting this site to FSS and having it shut down. I share my experience on what I expect to be a customer friendly site and I get bashed and blamed for something that is not my fault.