RPO Chandigarh / I could not get my passport even after three years of applying

1 India Review updated:

I applied my passport in nov 2005 at my home address in chandigarh... Then I got admission in amritsar in mba... My father told this fact to the police official when he came for the police verification... After that I received a letter from rpo to submit proof that now I live in amritsar in university hostel... I submitted a letter from my hostel warden and head of the department... But after that they did not reply... After few months when I contacted them they said that I will get my passport when my degree will be finished and when i'll come back to chandigarh... Now my degree is finished in april 2007... Now I have again submitted pp form of my chandigarh address and again I had police inquiry in june 2007 but I could not get my passport till now... Is there any redressel of the people who are being harassed by the passport officials...???

Gagandeep kaur
Meet_gagandeep@yahoo.com

Comments

• Vi
      28th of May, 2008

Hey GAgandeep.. even i m facing the same problem... I did my MBA from Noida.. Now on 19th may 2008 i had applied for re-inquiry by police.. let's c wen it will cum.. I hope to get my passport this time...

• Na
      27th of Feb, 2009

Dear sir,
    Status appear on line that passport delivered on 30-12-2008m, we have not recieved the passport till date
    Passport application no is
    1. c0041382008, navjot arora
    2 c0041332008, karan arora
    Kindly clear the status of the above said passport.
    Thanks
    Karan arora & navjot arora

• Na
      29th of Sep, 2009

I applied passport in november 2008. since then I have been asked to furnishe form no.1. I have submitted it atleast 8 times but never received passport file no. chd f012750 08