Royal Star Acres / Unethical behavior

1 Jefferson Ohio, US Review updated:

My daughter bought a chihuahua puppy from this breeder on a Friday and Saturday morning the puppy was unresponsive and we rushed it to the vet. The vet said the puppies sugar was 44 which was way to low and got her eating better and said that small dogs like this often have hypoglycemia and to make sure she ate every three -4 hours or that there could be a liver problem that would require surgery. Saturday night my daughter stayed up and made sure she ate as the Dr advised. She seemed fine the next day and was playing. Then she laid down to take a nap and my daughter noticed she was having a seizure. She died very fast. We contacted a Veterinarian who told us that on these small dogs if the mother is over breed that the puppies develop problems and that it sounded to him like she either had a heart problem that may not have been detected at her visits to the clinic or some kind of breathing problem. We contacted the breeder to let them know what happened and expected since she only had her for less than two days that she either wanted her money refunded or that they would offer another puppy. We preferred a refund as knowing it could have been from over breeding, we didn't want to chance it again. The people blatantly acted as though we did something wrong and refused any help. We have three other chihuahua in the house that we have raised from pups and we definitely take the utmost care of them as they are our babies. I do not recommend that anyone buy from this breeder as they do not stand behind their puppies. I do not see that this breeder has a actual web site but post puppies in various dog sites.

• Updated by Sophia24, Mar 26, 2017

The added for their dogs are under Royal Acres Not Royal Star Acres.

So
Mar 26, 2017

More Royal Star Acres Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ta
      Sep 07, 2017

This is happening to me right now!! I am taking this guy to court !! I have found other People who are being scammed by this man !