Top Dog Bloodhounds Complaints & Reviews

Top Dog Bloodhoundspuppy sales

I bought a black and tan puppy from this puppy mill claiming to be a respectable breeder. My dog has had numerous health issues that my vet says are due to poor breeding. We have spent thousands of dollars every year to keep our beloved dog as comfortable as possible. Please do not purchase anything from tammie christopher... Even as much as a bag of dogfood!!! She is a liar and crook!

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Top Dog Bloodhounds — condition of dogs being sold

I didn't see all of the complaints about top dog bloodhounds until it was too late. I hope that anyone else...

Waldron

Top Dog Bloodhounds — breeding defective dogs

Hi shawni. I read your complaint on tammie chrisopher, owner of top dog bloodhounds. I also read her...

Top Dog Bloodhounds — unpapered puppy

I am sad to say that, like many americans looking for a 'best friend', I was taken advantage of by a dog...

Waldron