Royal Indian Raj / FRAUD AND DECPTION
To all rgvillas investors and potential investors (www.rgvillas.com) BEWARE:
This company is playing with peoples hard earned money. I had invested with the company in september of 2006 a sum of $147, 820 US dollars.
Till date the construction on the project has not begun and the company does not even have the BIAAPA approval it needs for the 17 acres of land it claims to own. Interestingly the land is not owned by the company and is owned by an individual who might not even work for the company.
I had asked for a full refund of my money 3 months back and till date I haven't seen any part of my money back. The company and it's employees simply refuse to answer my phone calls or reply to my emails.
To all potential investors out there if you care for your hard earned money please don't invest with RGVILLAS / RIRIC / RGCEPL. This company has many names but the goal is the same defraud unsuspecting investors of there hard earned money. BELIEVE me once they have your money kiss it good bye.
If you are still not convinced please feel to contact me on my email address email@example.com. I can provide you with hundred's of proof's/emails/documents supporting my claim.
I am looking for investors from British Coulmbia - CANADA please contact me immidiately as I may be able to help.
More Royal Indian Raj Complaints & Reviews
- Royal Indian Raj - Permissions Approval is Meaningless 
- Royal Indian Raj - RG Villas - helpless situation 
- Royal Indian Raj - Fraud and Deception 
- Royal Indian Raj - Royal Indian Raj - RG Villas Developer - Questionable Business Practices 
- Royal Indian Raj - fraud 
- Royal Indian Raj - Cleared of Fraud
- Royal Indian Raj - Ex Employees posting Internet Liable 
- Royal Indian Raj - Fraud Allegations - new lawsuits 
- Royal Indian Raj - Tax write-off 
- Royal Indian Raj - Royal Indian Raj CEO Manoj Benjamin Caught In Web of Lies