York Street Properties Complaints & Reviews

York Street Propertiesfraud/rent to own home

york street properties promised me and my husband this home we are in now. the contract goes: if we paid them $500.00 deposit an application fee $50.00 and the first months rent$ 1, 195.00 then we could move into the home and after 6 months or paying our rent on time with out ever being late, then they would have a mortage contract drawn up in our names and we will be owning the home and paying a mortage to the bank. my husband and i honored our contract and paid on time being never late on our rent and when to 6 months was up they would not answer our calls nor honor the contract. they were no where to be found. they faided into the balck and dissappeared into the night. then we got a letter from an unknow man saying that lance and his mother had sold him our home and he wanted us to start paying him for rent.now we are stuck paying rent to an investor who has the same papers that we have only his is dated six months after ours. we are seeking legal help. we have an attorney to look into this matter and help us resolve this matter, but for now we are still here and maintaining the home on our home. IF YOU KNOW OF ANY OTHER THING WE CAN DO WE WILL BE HAPPY TO LISTEN. THANK YOU,
DRAYMOND AND CYNTHIA PUGH

1 Response
    • La
      Lance Puig / YSP Victims Nov 21, 2009

Your best bet is to file complaints with the Texas Attorney General, the Dallas District Attorney, the Better Business Bureau, etc.

Next, you should probably negotiate with the investor to see if you can buy the house from them with a Quick Claim Deed (low cost). The Contract for Deed is worthless.

It's a good thing that you're paying the investor rent. York Street Properties is not only unlicensed to collect money from you but they were also not paying mortgages so many houses were repossessed - you could have lost your home to this unscrupulous business practice.

I sent you the York Street Properties Victims Group 2nd newsletter which identifies many resources you might want to use. Including free legal clinics, where to file complaints, etc.

Keep on posting !

York Street PropertiesDon't Pay Bills

I'm an electrician and have been asked to do a few jobs for York Street Properties. The first couple of jobs were slow paying but I continued to do the work. I got paid within 30 days a couple of times, then the payments stopped coming but the orders for work started to increase.

I stopped the work and wasn't stuck with as much as I could have been, but I still haven't been paid for about $6000.

Has anybody else had this experience? If you have, did you have any luck getting paid? If so, how? I need some help.

Meanwhile, my recommendation to any contractor in the Dallas Metroplex is to stay away from this company

Respond

York Street PropertiesReal Estate Deception

My Name is Chin Luk, President of Chin H.K. Ltd in Hong Kong.

Recently we were contacted, through our US agent, by York Street Properties. After accumulating a tremendous amount of documents from this company and reviewing their website it was decided that we would look into investment possibilities further. We have surplus cash, excellent credit sources and a desire to invest in the Dallas area.

We asked York Street Properties many questions about the health of their company, corporate headquarters, accounts payable position, legal position and particularly required written references from financial institutions, vendors, past investors, tenants and others. We planned to start slow, but quickly invest large amounts to obtain holdings and passive income.

Every document was scrutinized and investigated by out team in HK and in the US. What we found was the documents were prepared to look real but were false, references were of no help and did not tell the real story. Our investigators are very good - they contacted numerous individuals that have done business with York Street Properties, government agencies, news agencies and local investigators.

At last we have the truth. This company exists as a fraction of what they claim. We wasted a LOT of money to get at the truth - indeed, we may have invested had we understood the truth and discovered York Street Properties was trying to reconcile its position as a business with past lenders, investors, vendors, etc. However, they denied every negative we found and confirmed.

I doubt that others have the intense due diligence programs that we do. I'm certain this came as a surprise to York Street Properties also.

We appreciate all of the verbal and written comments that we were given and read. This has helped us to avert doing business with a very undesirable company.

For those thinking about doing business with York Street Properties, investigate first.

For those that have done business with York Street Properties, file a lawsuit. We may not have had to research so deeply if there were court records. If it will not help you, perhaps it will help others.

We are a socially responsible firm. Normally I would not write a letter of thanks like this. However, this company so lacks business ethics (from our perspective) it was our responsibility to a community we will become more involved with in future.

Best Regards.

CHIN Luk
      Chin H.K. Ltd.
      Hong Kong

Respond

York Street PropertiesBreach of Contract

Lance Puig (York Street Properties CEO) owes me $23, 255.00 for landscaping and remodeling work I and my crew did on houses over 2 years ago. I know he owes 100's of thousands of dollars to other contractors, but I want MY payment !

The work was done according to the specifications I was given and it was done in a timely fashion.

The invoices were approved by the "Construction Coordinators" after they were scrutinized for accuracy and property inspections were completed. After that, per agreement by Lance Puig I would be paid immediately after invoice receipt. After piddling around with payment on some smaller invoices I started getting the run-around and every excuse imaginable for not paying.

The lady I was dealing with at the time said that Lance was paying himself $25, 000 a month in salary before any other expense was paid. After that, he paid his contract labor. If there was money left over, then he would pay his bills. From what I was told and from the lack of funds I received, apparently there wasn't much money left over... instead of paying me he just got another contractor that was willing to give him credit (like I initially did), paid them a little so they would increase the credit limit - then screwed them too... that seems to be Lance Puig's "M.O."

My invoices were very complete and were backed-up with photos. The statements I sent (for what seems like 100's of times) included; my invoice number, the invoice date, the property name, a detailed work description, the date the work was completed, the invoice amount, the name of the construction coordinator that ordered and the name of the construction coordinator that approved the invoice for payment. The remodeling and the paperwork was done very professionally - the client, York Street Properties, is anything but professional.

My name is Mario Silva and I'm a victim of Lance Puig of York Street Properties
        SMW Sprinklers

PS: York Street, please feel free to pay me, the information's on my invoices. You have boasted that you have no vendor problems, so
        prove it! Here's a list of the invoices you owe me for:

INVOICE # WORK ORDER # PROPERTY NAME AMOUNT DATE FINISHED APPROVED BY (name of YSP person)

[protected] Forestdale 300.00 12/23/2017 Adrianna
        [protected] Cumberland 2, 795.00 05/22/2017 Monica Estrada
        [protected] E. Main 500.00 05/12/2017 Monica Estrada
        [protected] Beth 130.00 06/14/2017 Monica Estrada
        [protected] Burning Tree 50.00 03/26/2017 Halie Garza
        [protected] Bushire Dr 1, 600.00 05/22/2017 Monica Estrada (Lance Puig house)
        [protected] Hampton 200.00 05/13/2017 Monica Estrada
        1396 Phone Order Various 200.00 06/29/2017 Merritt Wiley
        [protected] Richard St. 150.00 07/05/2017 Monica Estrada
        [protected] Loganwood 250.00 07/05/2017 Monica Estrada
        [protected] Loganwood 50.00 07/05/2017 Monica Estrada

Questions: feel free to contact me through complaintsboard.com, [protected]@gmail.com, the Victims Group at [protected]@gmail.com or if you are York Street Properties please contact me through the details given on my invoices. By the way, there are postings about us all over the internet and they are ALL positive (unlike York Street Properties). We do great work !!!

4 Responses
          • Ca
            Carpra Apr 26, 2011

Investors, Tenants, Potential Tenants, Contractors - BEWARE - this company and it's ownership should be avoided if you value your investments, good credit and personal or business security. Here are a few reasons, please feel free to do your own research - JUST BE SURE YOU DO - Lance Puig and York Street Properties, York Street Homes, York Street Investments and the numerous LLC's this organization operates under have caused 100's thousands of dollars of loss, 100's of wasted hours and countless heartaches for good people:

1) Debts and returns on investment are not honored in a timely fashion, if at all. 2) If you're tenant don't believe if you rent a home expecting to buy it that you ever will. It's a false promise - ask existing tenants. 3) If you're an investor; don't believe you are getting a safe, reliable, well maintained investment - ask past investors. 4) If you're a contractor; don't give this company or Lance Puig any credit - he does not pay. 5) Don't believe what you read on the website(s), in blogs or on radio shows. Icons are unauthorized, statements are false & exaggerated. 6) Don't believe mortgages (in your name) will be paid or debts for services will be paid - they won't be.

• Mi
            Michael Beltini Jan 29, 2010

29 January, 2017 - Banks Blacklist York Street Properties

Following the recommendation of Federal, State and Local authorities; major banks have blacklisted York Street Properties from securing loans for the purposes of purchasing and securing properties. Further, authorities of the FTC are investigating new charges related to past transactions where Lance Puig and York Street Properties have lead property investors to believe they are properly licensed Real Estate and Investment Brokers.

Texas authorities alerted the FTC and encouraged them to get re-involved in the York Street Properties case. Recently the FTC ruled against Lance Puig and York Street Properties for unscrupulous business practices in Pennsylvania.

Potential Investors - particularly those with limited experience in property investment are encouraged to consult with licensed professionals and report any contacts with Lance Puig and York Street Properties.

• In
            Investors - Stay Away Oct 21, 2009

A guy by the name of Lance Puig owns this company and every investor considering doing business with York Street Properties would be well served to follow BASIC research before investing:

1) Check the last 5 years of bank references.
            2) Check with the local Better Business Bureau (BBB)
            3) Get a list of ALL licenses, certifications, etc and then verify them.
            4) Get copies of certified financial statements spanning at least 2 years with special emphasis on the last year. Get tax filings.
            5) Talk with at least 10 past investors and get copies of the revenue statements. That's 10. Verify them carefully.
            6) Talk with at least 10 remodel contractors and get statements spanning 2 years. That's 10. Verify them carefully for authenticity.
            7) Do a background check on federal, state, county and city lawsuits.
            8) Randomly look at properties listed on their website and/or have a home inspection done by a professional.
            9) Property Managers require a real estate brokers license in Texas. Get a copy of this document before letting anybody manage
            your properties and rental/mortgage money in Texas.

Do your homework. Get guarantees. Have your own attorney review contracts. Don't be rushed into anything. If its such a good deal, then get personal guarantees from Lance Puig. Check with other companies in the area that do the same thing - get a second opinion. Read what others may have said online and elsewhere.

Once you get started with your research you'll be glad you did. My best friend didn't do a thorough job of it and she will be paying for it now and in the years to come. There are many choices available out there - pick them carefully - this is very good advice that the FBI Mortgage Fraud office, SEC, Texas State Attorney General, Dallas District Attorney, Texas Real Estate Commission and others advocate - indeed, talk with them too.

• Mi
            Michael Beltini Oct 19, 2009

Sounds to me like you ought to jump on the bandwagon and start filing some complaints and then some lawsuits. This guy appears to be an absolute farce !

York Street PropertiesMortgage Fraud

http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/lance-puig-york-street-properties-c244126.html - Read this before doing business with Lance Puig and his variety of operating companies. Also, do a web search on "Lance Puig" and "York Street Properties". There's lots of information provided by lots of different people. Doing business with Lance Puig, for any reason, is a bad idea.

Investors, Lenders, Tenants, Potential Tenants, Contractors - BEWARE - this company and it's ownership should be avoided if you value your investments, good credit and personal or business security. Here are a few reasons, please feel free to do your own research - JUST BE SURE YOU DO - Lance Puig and York Street Properties, York Street Homes, York Street Investments and the numerous LLC's this organization operates under have caused millions of dollars of financial loss, 1000's of wasted hours and countless heartaches for good people.

What's been done so far?:
          1) Federal charges filed against Lance Puig, York Street Properties, et al.
          2) FBI investigating for mortgage fraud.
          3) Texas Attorney General investigating.
          4) Dallas District Attorney investigating.
          5) Various City Authorities investigating.
          6) BBB revoked accreditation.
          7) Class Action Lawsuit pending.
          8) Media interest is building and being investigated.

Why? Lance Puig and companies have cheated people out of money and good credit. Don't let yourself get ripped-off.

• La
              Lauren Michelle Oct 18, 2009

THAT'S A COMPLETELY WORTHLESS "OFFICIAL RESPONSE" ... ONE MINUTE YORK STREET PROPERTIES SAYS THE BBB IS A BIBLE OF CREDIBILITY, THEN THE BBB INVESTIGATES THEIR BUSINESS PRACTICES AND REVOKES THEIR ACCREDITATION.

But NOW they say BBB is not reliable.

Well folks if your going to place your money someplace, it should be on the BBB professional opinions and research rather than York Street Properties...

Obviously their business claims have enough problems that you should just stay away from them. There's lots of choices available to investors these days.

Do a google search on "Lance Puig" and "York Street Properties" - there's a lot of credible information from people that have first hand experiences out there

• York Street Properties is committed to providing cash flow for investors and a unique buying opportunity for the credit-challenged. Our goal is to turn families into homeowners while providing the highest quality of service possible.

We always welcome anyone with an outstanding issue to call us, and have a 24-hour live answering service dedicated to that purpose. Over the past three weeks, a number of York Street clients have made contact with us regarding issues that we worked diligently (and successfully) to resolve as quickly as possible. We encourage anyone with any concerns or issues to contact us directly.

Given York Street’s commitment to collaborative and cooperative issue resolution, we believe the recent series of negative comments posted online at various sites is untruthful, intended to damage the reputation of York Street Properties, and is therefore libelous. After conducting extensive research into the claims made in the online posts, we believe the claims to be illegitimate, as evidenced by the following:

• Tenants mentioned could not be identified or had no outstanding issues with York Street Properties.
              • Appraisers had no part in writing the self-incriminating posts alleged to be written by “real” appraisers.
              • Investors were surprised when made aware of the claims, dismissing the allegations as “bizarre” and “suspect.”
              • Vendors associated with our company said they were contacted by anonymous troublemakers asking for information that could be used to harm York Street.
              • The condition of each property is being scrutinized more than ever in this tight lending environment. Claims that remodel work was somehow sub-par would be impossible to get accepted through a bank’s strict underwriting. No bank will lend thousands of dollars to investors unless the collateral is in good shape.

We would like to publicly thank our many customers, investors, tenants, and vendors who have stood by York Street Properties while someone has stolen our proprietary customer data and is using it to attempt character assassination.

York Street Properties has retained legal counsel to represent its interests in these matters. We have begun the process of determining the identities of the authors of the libelous posts and those actors attempting to unlawfully disparage our company. If necessary, York Street is committed to spending time and resources to utilize the full extent of the legal system to protect itself by, if necessary, bringing suit against the perpetrators.

As always, we welcome potential clients to research York Street Properties before doing business with us. In doing so, please be informed of the following:

1. Beware of unofficial, unaudited, unreliable websites that claim they are dedicated to providing an outlet for disgruntled customers. This news report will explain why such sites are misleading at best, untrustworthy at worst:
              2. Understand that the Better Business Bureau is not a government regulatory organization, but rather a privately held company with little oversight and no due process to correct false or libelous reports. More information can be found here:

York Street Properties has posted testimonials from tenants, investors, tradesmen, and vendors that are available at http://www.yorkstreetproperties.com/ and that we encourage you to read in order to obtain a balanced view of our service.

During this process York Street Properties will strive to continue to bring value to its clients and customers by remaining committed to the highest standard of transparency and integrity.

York Street PropertiesBBB Revokes Accreditation

This is a sampling of what saw when doing a google search after typing in "york street properties". It's no wonder the BBB said they would no longer accredit this outfit. There is so much negative, it's unreal.

I wish I had seen all of this BEFORE I did business with them. I lost $14, 000 because they refused to pay me. I'm now thinking I need to join the "York Street Properties Victims Group" and help get this guy prosecuted. I don't think I'll ever see my money again. Can anybody tell me how to reach this group? Thanks... also, do you have any experiences with filing complaints with authorities?
            ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

York Street Properties, Lance Puig (it's CEO and only employee), York Street Homes, We Buy Homes USA, York Street Financial and a number of shell operating companies SWINDLE Investors, Lenders, Service Providers, Contractors, Tenants, Appraisers, Rent-To-Own Aspirants and others.

Ponzie Scam and other related allegations are underway to address the overwhelming complaints about York Street Street Properties and its owner, Lance Winston Puig. Allegations have been made by Investors, Lenders, Tenants, Rent-to-Own Occupants, and Service Providers that are being taken seriously by the Dallas public. Victims are encouraged to contact the Texas Attorney General Investigators Office at [protected] or through their website: http://www.oag.state.tx.us/
            ------- Quote from: http://www.canyoutrustthem.com/index.php?go=details&id=4698

York Street Properties Inc is offering losses to all that do business with them. Investors, Lenders, Contractors, Tenants and Rent To Own aspirants.
            ------- Quote from: /URL removed/

Investors, Tenants, Potential Tenants, Contractors - BEWARE - this company and it's ownership should be avoided if you value your investments, good credit and personal or business security. Here are a few reasons, please feel free to do your own research - JUST BE SURE YOU DO - Lance Puig and York Street Properties, York Street Homes, York Street Investments and the numerous LLC's this organization operates under have caused 100's thousands of dollars of loss, 100's of wasted hours and countless heartaches for good people.
            -------- Quote from: http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/lance-puig-york-street-properties-c244126.html

Commission Halts Unregistered Activity By York Street Properties, Inc. d/b/a York Street Finance and Lance Winston Puig.
            -------- Quote from SEC PRESS RELEASE:

York Street Properties - BBB ACCREDITATION REVOKED - CROOKS
            --------- Quote from: http://austin.olx.com/york-street-properties-bbb-accreditation-revoked-crooks-iid-46805499

Don’t do business with this man or his companies unless you want to lose your money, time and faith in humanity. He’s a slick cheater of any and all construction/refurbish relate businesses.
            --------- Quote from: http://us.ripoffrecount.com/2009/08/york-street-properties-a-review/

• Co
                Concerned Contractor Oct 13, 2009

Since there's only one official employee of York Street Properties, Lance Puig, I'll assume the little blog titled "York Street Official Response" came from him. Here's our thoughts on the subject and the facts:

1) When I and my fellow contractors are paid the approximately $600, 000.00 owed to us (spanning as much as 2 years or more), then you can make the claims your response infers. As for communications and names; you've been communicated with so many times without response it's frightening. As for names, look at the hundreds of invoices and statements we've sent you over time instead of putting them in the garbage. Have a look at your accounts payable records, if you bother to record your debts properly.

2) Why did so many of the Investors lose their houses to repossession? Why did you not pay the mortgages even after the Tenants paid you the rent? You want to communicate with the Investors?
                Why don't you return their calls, tell them the truth and get their money and credit ratings back?

3) Why have tenants lived in sub-standard, un-repaired conditions? Worse yet, why have tenants been evicted from their homes because you haven't paid the mortgages? Why haven't you been truthful with the tenants from the very beginning of their contract, when you said they could buy the house on a rent-to-own basis - that's purely untrue and fraudulent, in fact.

No doubt you've always hoped that all the parties you have been cheating and lying to would never get together. Well guess what - WE HAVE !

Sir, these acts have been going on since 2006 and earlier. This is not something you can blame on the economy - you only have yourself to blame for your dishonesty and your lack of respect for other people.

The BBB has at least 11 serious complaints against your firm and your status with them has been revoked.

The Attorney General is now getting named complaints.

The Dallas District Attorney is now getting named complaints.

Texas Real Estate Commission (TREC) is now getting complaints.

Banking Regulators and Lenders are also investigating with named complaints.

Local and national media is being briefed on the investigation by named sources.

Thank Heavens to the person who started this blog and the person who started the YSP VICTIMS GROUP - we applaud you for your efforts and persistence. However, this group is now about ALL the injured members, not a single "provocateur" as you suggest. You and your companies names are permanently defamed and besmirched - YOU HAVE NOBODY TO BLAME BUT YOURSELF.

We want what’s right; reimbursement, or you in jail where you can't hurt any more hard working Americans!

York Street PropertiesCROOKS - BE SURE TO DO A 3 PAGE GOOGLE SEARCH

The Following are crooked companies, be sure to do a 3 page search on Google. There's much information that a potential Investor, Lender, Tenant, Service Provider or Official Agency should know before doing business with these folks. Lance Puig is the CEO and only official employee of the company. 100 Crescent Court, Dallas is a mailbox office - he works from home and scams people.

Lance Puig
              York Street Properties
              York Street Properties Inc
              York Street Homes
              York Street Financial
              We Buy Homes USA
              www.guaranteed15.com
              Bradstreet Green 27 LLC

Also, be sure to have a look at this blog, at writing there we 6 pages of comments from; Victims Group, Investors, Appraisers, Tenants, Service Providers and Attorneys: http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/lance-puig-york-street-properties-c244126.html

Dallas Investor Sep 22, 2009

BBB has determined, after extensive investigation, that York Street Properties is a "rotten egg" that doesn't deserve your business.

York Street Properties has refused, to date, to remove the BBB seal from their website. Apparently, they are still looking for unsuspecting victims who don't prepare themselves with adequate research.

York Street PropertiesMy Lease is No Good?

I'm a single mother working 2 full time jobs during the week and one part time job on the weekends. I have 3 children and a dead-beat husband.

I looked for a very long time to find a house near a good school that was close to my sister who helps with the kids. I've had nothing but problems with this house since renting it from York Street Properties, but I need to stay here. Also, I was promised I could buy it after 6 months of paying rent on time (which I have).

A person from the bank came by on Monday and said the house was being foreclosed on and I needed to make arrangements to leave in 30 days !!!

I've tried all week to get hold of somebody at York Street Properties to get some answers, but nobody I talk to on the phone has answers and they don't know who I should talk to. They also said the Owner of the company is not taking calls. I've also sent emails, but that hasn't gotten me answers either.

What the HELL is going on at that company !! While I'm working my fingers to the bone to try and stay ahead, it sounds like they're devising way to ruin my life. I've seen all the negative stuff on this company on the internet that wasn't there when I rented the house. I sure wish it had been !!!

What can I do? Somebody help me, please

3 Responses

• Ys
                    YSP victim Sep 19, 2009

Tanya,

If you go to the Dallas CAD, see who the owner of the home is and contact them. If they have Shannon Coblentz do the short sale for them then he can get the bank to postpone the foreclosure date. He can submit the offer up to a week before the foreclosure date. He did this with one of my properties that was supposed to have foreclosed 2 weeks ago. You can call him at [protected] or email him at [email protected] I would definantly find out who the owner is and work out something with them so that you have more than 30 days to find a another place to live. This might help to at least give you a place to live until the first of the year until you have time to look for a nice place to live. If the short sale is done Shannon said it takes 4-5 months for the sell to happen. I'm praying for you and God bless.

Samantha Cox Sep 18, 2009

Tanya,

This is typical York Street Properties. They illegally represent themselves as a Licensed Property Manager to Investors, Collect Rents and other Fees from Tenants, then don't pay either the Investor or the Mortgage Companies.

A number of houses have been foreclosed on because of this. You won't be the first family to be out on the streets and out a great deal of time and inconvenience because of Lance Puig and York Street Properties. He directed these actions.

Read through this if you want more Info: Lance Puig + York Street Properties — False Representations + Payment Scam

Please file complaints with every Authority you can. Many are listed in the above blog. This can help you and others in the same situation, not to mention other innocent parties that may be considering doing business with York Street Properties, York Street Homes, We Buy Homes USA, York Street Financial and other shell companies.

I'm really sad to hear about you loss and troubles. You might like to join the York Street Properties Victims Group - it's a growing group that is also helping its members.

York Street PropertiesYork Street Properties Inc OFFERS LOSSES TO ALL WHO DO BUSINESS WITH THEM

QUESTION: why are there so many press releases online that say "York Street Properties is offering profitable returns to investors"?

ANSWER: these are posted by York Street Properties in hopes of 2 things; (a) push the negative ads that appear on Google searches to the 2nd or 3rd page and (b) the only way they can stay alive is to find more investors to cheat.

You can read more about this sleazy company here: http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/lance-puig-york-street-properties-c244126.html

You could also contact the; Better Business Bureau, Texas State Attorney General's office, Texas General Contractors Association, past Tenants, past Investors, past and current Contractors. The above complaint board is a good place to interact, you can also write to "[protected]@gmail.com" ... they tell me that a website will be coming soon. There is a large group of Investors, Tenants, Contractors, Appraisers, Lawyers, Legal Aids, etc who have joined together to see that facts are revealed and appropriate criminal and civil actions are taken.

5 Responses
                      Dallas Investor Mar 15, 2010

Blah, Blah, Blah... and not a single debt or obligation has been honored and it's more than 5 months later... once again, promises turn to lies.

Dallas Investor Oct 01, 2009

GO HERE FOR OVER 9 PAGES OF COMMENTS:
                      Lance Puig + York Street Properties — False Representations + Payment Scam

Dallas Investor Sep 22, 2009

The above response from York Street Properties is laughable. After recent Federal lawsuit filings and State, County and City investigations, York Street Properties got some more bad news...

• York Street Properties vehemently disagrees with the assertions in these malicious, anonymous comments concerning our business conduct. While we do not wish to speculate as to someone else’s motives, maybe the postings are motivated by the current multi-trillion dollar crisis in the domestic financial/real estate market. If that’s true, their focus might be more appropriately directed elsewhere. York Street Properties, like nearly every person and business, suffered in 2008 and the early part of 2009. However, since late spring of this year the real estate market has started to improve and, to that end, our dedicated staff is redoubling its efforts to maximize opportunities for our customers during this improving real estate market. YSP has delivered for many satisfied customers over the past years and much of our business has come (and continues to come) from customer referrals.

YSP does not recognize the comments posted on this unaudited website (or on other non-accredited “consumer advocacy”) as legitimate and truthful, backed by fact. Only the Better Business Bureau refuses anonymous complaints; therefore, only the BBB is a reliable source of consumer information. Posting anonymously is not an effective, nor fair, way to deal with complaints. Moreover, it is not a normal means to address problems. Contrary to the outrageous claims made by these anonymous snipers, YSP values each of its customers and, when necessary, always welcomes the opportunity to work towards a mutually acceptable outcome. Although rare, when solutions have not been readily achievable, YSP has often refunded money. For years YSP conducted business without such attacks and now, all of a sudden, these anonymous hecklers post online (instead of seeking legitimate means of redress). Worse still, the defamatory material posted here has been copied and re-posted verbatim to other sites. YSP is currently investigating its options to resolve this issue and defend its unfairly besmirched name and urges any potential, existing or former customer (including those who have posted this material) to contact us directly.

York Street Properties — Investment Fraud

03 September 2009 Ponzie scam and other civil and criminal investigations are underway in the York Street...

York Street Properties — Thieves at York Street Properties

I was completely SCAMMED by York Street Properties. I am a real estate investor who purchased 6 homes from...