Rothman Furniture / claim your reward program and rebate

1 2101 East Terra lane, O Fallon Missouri, MO, United States Review updated:

I SENT A COMPLAINT TO THE MISSOURI ATTORNEY General and have not received a response from Rothman Furniture.My story is the same as all the others concerning this matter .So in regards to this I have nothing more to add. I received the same service on this rebate as all the others which is none. I to was offered a small part of what I am due if I surrender my cards and pledge not to enter into any legal action that might latter happen. I will not surrender this easy. I entered in good faith withRothman payed them with my credit card and then they didn't fulfil their part of the deal. They tried to tell me that I entered into the agreement with Claim you groceries or gas but not with them. That isn't true I agreed to the offer with Rothman they choose to use My Free Travel to carry out their obligations . Since My Free Travel didn't do what they were contracted to do Rothman wants to hide behind this so as not to have to fulfil their obligation. What needs to be done is a class action law suit be taken against them. I would be willing to be a part of this.

Co

More Rothman Furniture Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Bl
      15th of Feb, 2010

My daughter and I each bought furniture expecting the gas and grocery rebates. We too recieved nothing. As far as we are concerned, Rothman can come get their furniture for a complete refund. I still have the original ad from Rothman furniture and copies of all receipts. We faithfully sent in receipts with proof of mailings. I intend to pursue this issue in Illinois as soon as possible. Please let me know what actions you have already taken. Perhaps a class action suit is in order. Thank you.