Ross Stores / paycheck

1 9412 Hwy.16, Onalaska, WI, United States

I started working at Ross the second week of November. But in December I was scheduled to work on the 5th and 6th of of December at Ross located at 9412 Hwy.16 in Onalaska, Wisconsin. On the 5th, as I went to clock in at 2:30 pm...my badge number was not recognized by the system. So therefore I could not clock in. I waited for someone to assist me but the manager was not there. The same thing happened on the 6th. I was told by the assistant manager Amy that it was basically my fault because I didn't finish the required paperwork. When it was the general manager Tony that told me I was done with everything when I finished the online boarding/ training. The 3rd day he told me he needed to see my 2 forms of I.D. which I told him I had. That was the last I had heard about it.
Because everything wasn't processed by management I was kicked out of the system by the time December 5th and December 6th came around. I was never paid for these 2 days of work. I was told to reapply and so far I have submitted 2 applications and still no work with Ross.
I would like to get paid for these 2 days of work. I simply just thought there was a glitch in the system and therefore everything would be taken care of...and clearly it was not. And the simple fact that I was not required to work if I wasn't in the system. Especially since the required I-9 form was not completed by management as I discovered later on while reapplying for the job.
Another employee was kicked out of the system the same week but apparently she was hired back but I was not. It is now the end of December so it's obvious Tony is not interested in hiring me back at Ross.

Ad