Rosewholesale.com / Worst company

I have ordered from them in the past with no problems. Recently I decided to order something again and this was my worst online shopping experience ever. Fist of all, their pictures posted on their website are probably fake and stolen, because things they sell look nothing like things thy advertise. Also they have serious problems with sizes. When I received my items, everything was super tiny. It is an absolute waste of time to contact them, they don't honor any warranty or refunds. I would never order from RoseWholesale again! I advise everyone to stay away from this website.

La
Feb 23, 2016

Comments

• Gi
      May 12, 2016

Dear Lara,

Thank you for recent comments.

Please understand we source our items direct from the manufacturer.We have submitted the problem to our supplier then will check and resolve it for you soon.
    We offer the detailed measurement chart for each item, maybe you chose your regular size and the size you chose was not fit.
    I have followed up your case and our team will solve it for you. Please kindly provide us your order number.

If any question, please email to [protected]@rosewholesale.com or submit a ticket here:https://support.rosewholesale.com/ticket/ticket/index

Yours sincerely,
    Rosewholesale.com Customer Service

• Gi
      May 12, 2016

Dear Lara,

I want to start by thanking you for notifying us about the issue.

Our team has reviewed your complaint and will offer you a solution.Could you please provide us your order number?

Yours sincerely,