Rosetta Stone / Bad service
Rosetta Stone advertises that they will send you a free demo. I called and told them that I wanted to learn Mandarin and if they could please send me the free demo. They tried to sell the entire program to me but I insisted that I wanted to see how the program worked with the demo. I waited over 2 months for the demo--they never sent it. I called back to ask why they hadn't sent the demo and their response was that a lot of people call up just to get stuff for free. Shortly afterwards, I purchased a language program called Language Now for about 6 times less then the first part of the program that Rosetta Stone tried to sell to me without the Demo.
More Rosetta Stone Complaints & Reviews
- Rosetta Stone V3 Spanish Latin - Pirated software 
- Rosetta Stone Or Pimsleur Language - Harrasment 
- Rosetta Stone - Activating 
- Rosetta Stone - product cannot be activated
- Rosetta Stone French Software - Fake 
- Rosetta Stone - spanish (latin america) levels 1 - 5 cd and download versions
- Rosetta Stone - lost license
- Rosetta Stone - version 2 cd mandarin chinese will not run in windows 10.
- Rosetta Stone - Rosetta stone language instruction software
- Rosetta Stone - Greek Language Course (upgrade to Version 3) - broken promises and incompetent support