Rooms To Go / Queen Size Pillow Top Mattress / scam warranty!
We bought a very expensive Pillow Top Mattress from Rooms To Go. We also purchased the maintenance agreement. We had the bed approximately one year when we called them because there was a problem with the mattress. They sent out a supposed technician who's report was that the bed had been abused. This was crazy! Approximately one year old and my son and his three year old step son slept in it. There was no abuse. But because the technician said there was the company would do nothing. Something is rotten here when a company sells a maintenance agreement then their employee determines it is our fault it went bad. This was a very expensive mattress supposedly warranted for 15 years. Nothing has mattered they stick to their guns. I am a former Law Enforcement Officer and Disabled Veteran and I think they are taking advantage of people. They are a big rip-off in my opinion!
More Rooms To Go / Queen Size Pillow Top Mattress Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Rooms To Go Outlet - bad customer service 
- Ge Online Service / Rooms To Go - saturday payment considered late payment 
- Rooms To Go - thieves/liars/poor customer service
- Rooms To Go - sold me a mattress with bed bugs in it 
- Rooms To Go Kids / Ivy League Bunk Set - appalling quality & customer service
- Rooms To Go - furniture
- Rooms To Go - poor quality furniture & poor customer service
- Rooms To Go - worst company
- Rooms To Go The Woodlands - dining table and chairs
- Rooms To Go - parts order