Roku / Customer Service is a JOKE!

Phone: http://www.roku.com/

STAY AWAY from this company! (unless you have money to throw away, then by all means) I ordered one of these units as a birthday present for my mother, two weeks early. I'm a student, and don't have much money, so I could barley afford this unit, so the "free shipping" was my incentive for buying it.

The Roku website says 9 days for delivery, I had plenty of time... or so I thought. Each time I track my package, I get a new, later date, (and the shipment is only a direct line, from California to Nevada!) If I had known it actually take more than TWO weeks from California to Nevada, I would never have ordered this thing. How long from California to NY? Three months??

Roku Customer Service: "Bob Jones", with an illegible Indian accent, clearly could care less, an suggested that I buy a new one, and send that one back after it arrives THE DAY AFTER my mother's birthday! (Then I can have two units that don't arrive on time!)Thanks Bob, you're a bloody genius!!

Why even bother with these fake "Customer Service Departments?"It's not just with this company, it's now with everything. People, we need to TAKE our country back!! It's either late, never, or just plain junk IF we get it!

I just want companies to tell the truth on their web-sites. That's all. Don't pretend to be an American company, steal my money, then have "Bob Jones" laugh at me from some boiler room in Bangladesh!

Just add this company to your Christmas list of "shady" companies to deal with! Sadly, like everything else in our country now, this is a SCAM!

Jo

Comments

• Co
      4th of Jul, 2011

U might have had issues with the player service or with its delivery missy but that does not mean everyone has issues. Many love the player. The attitude that you show reflects back. Hope u have better attitude towards other customer support that you face. That might as well help!

2nd of Mar, 2017

I agree the customer service is horrible. They were impossible to understand and totally ignorant of the product line. They were completely clueless, untrained and offered absolutely no assistance in solving my issue what so ever. The lady I spoke with kept insisting the Roku express has a reset button on the unit and after a 7 min hold she gets back to me with another # to call. I manager to finally figure out the solution myself.