RN Realone / Fraud & cheating!

I came across a charge on my credit card that I did not know what it was. When I looked it up on line, you, luckily where site #1 that appeared. I too am filing a complaint, as I never asked to join up t6o anything that charges 14.99 a month for an on-line service. I believe I've become a product of a fishing scam. I don't know who this is or how they got my credit card # to make the charge. It is so scary to do anything in line anymore!!!

Comments

Ma
  29th of Sep, 2007
RN Realone - Charge on my bank account

I found a $14.99 charge on my bank statement on September 27,2007. I have NO idea who this is and I called the 866 # and it said they were currently closed. What do I do?

Please advise smb!

Ri
  27th of Nov, 2007
RN Realone - billing
United Kingdom

I too am having my credit card billed for £9 .14 per month somtimes it goes up and i'm also paying for overseas charges ,but i have tried to cancel the payments but without sucsess.

As
  23rd of May, 2008

I got the same bill on my credit card statement. How did you get it fixed. I tryed to call but they aren't open until monday.

Ed
  15th of Jan, 2009
RN Realone - Unauthorized Billing & Theft

As I check my credit card statement I see my company is being billed $14.99 each month for something called RN Realone. I do not know this is nor have I as OWNER have authorized. I am going back now to check statements to see when it started.

Ki
  24th of Aug, 2012
RN Realone - charged every month
RN realone
United Kingdom

I've been billed by realone every month by direct debit from my bank account for the past 4 years! How can I cancel this? I did'nt subscribe? I'm from derry, northern ireland. Can someone advise??