Ringaza.com / I didn't order this service

1 Chalmette, LA, United States Review updated:

I did not order the services that were charged to my phone. When I called the merchant number shown on the bill, it was a non-working number! I called customer service for AT&T and was told they are having a huge problem with this but that it would be credited back to my bill within the next 3 billing cycles, but I had to pay for it now. You can best believe I'll keep a close eye on the next 3 bills. How do these people get away with this?! Is there any way to protect yourself from these people?

Comments

• Ro
      8th of Nov, 2008
    Ringaza.com - unsolicited text message
    RNA
    4605 Lankershim Blvd 217
    North Hollywood
    California
    Phone: 805 217 4269

Constantly getting unsolicited and unauthorized text messages on my cell. Please make Ringaza.com stop this kind of nonsense.

• Mi
      11th of Nov, 2008

I never ask them to text me, I Did a quiz on line and they started to text me... I can't get them to stop.

19th of Nov, 2008

My phone number is 773-941-2797 and i would like for you to stop texting me and billing my phone for this. I would also like for you to atke me off of your listing.

• Pa
      20th of Jan, 2009

Next time you get a text from RingAZA, or if you have an old text, reply to their text with STOP. I did this, and got another text saying my membership had been cancelled. I think your wireless server can void your charges too. Hope this helps.

• Gr
      31st of Mar, 2009
    Ringaza.com - 9.99 charge
    ringaza.com
    Seattle
    Washington
    Phone: 206-919-0970

I took this "free" IQ test and after was charged 9.99 for it, also it says that it will automatically renew. I want my money back and the renewall to stop. I did not authorize this charge.

• He
      23rd of Apr, 2009

How did they access your credit card information to charge you? If they asked for that, it should have been a huge clue it was a scam :(

• Lp
      1st of Jun, 2009

This company will charge a $9.99 to send you trash updates. If you've filled in some quiz or I.Q. and added your cell phone # to it in order to get the answers, then you gave them permission to charge your cell... It sucks, but when I did something like this, I noticed there's a message telling you how to cancel the service. It says:
    Send a text message saying STOP to 75714