Richard W. Hoy and Associates, P.C. / Abuse from lawyer via telephone

United States Review updated:
3.65
I received a copy of a letter from this office addressed to an unknown name. I called the office to inform them. The Lawyer noted that his office addressed it wrong; it should have gone next door. He then ordered me to take it next door, rather than his office mailing a revised letter--which should be appropriate.

My neighbors are new, and I do not feel comfortable taking them a letter such as this. I said no. He got angry, called me dumb, and more abusive comments followed from this Lawyer--Richard Hoy. I kept insisting that it was inappropriate, and that his office should mail the letter. He continued to get angrier, so I hung up. HOW DARE HE!!

I was kind enough to inform his office; I should not be abused by him.

Comments

Ri
  20th of Aug, 2008
the women was off her rocker she was mad that the letter came to her home i asked her to give it back to the post man or put it in the neighbors mail box she got very upset she was, in my opinion a mental case
Xo
  8th of Apr, 2010
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Richard Hoy is a complete ###!!! I ran into him in Avalon NJ where he has few properties. Complete DICK to deal with. I hope he rots in hell.
St
  16th of Apr, 2011
richie baby is a great guy