Richard Saur Lcsw / Stay away

If you value your physical well being, please stay away, this man is very

dangerous. I went to him for therapy/hypnosis and he kicked me so hard I am injured for life. I was alone in a room with a madman. I wish someone had warned me about him. I went to him for help and he disabled me physically. If you value your well being please I warn you stay away.

Mr. Saur's website indicates it is a place for healing and a lot more lies;when in fact he is a psychotic sociopath beast. Stay away.

Fi

Comments

• Md
      14th of Dec, 2017

First, I AM sorry that you were physically injured, however, accidents do happen, and having known Richard--as his patient-- for 17 years, I can truly say that I am sure it was an accident. Richard Saur is one of the finest therapists I have ever met, and I am an educator who works with therapists, CSW's, and psychologists for 30+ years. In fact, I recently lost my mother, my sole surviving family member, and the comfort, sincere concern, extra aid, guidance and assistance that Richard offered in handling my personal affairs--closing the estate, financial advise, and even to supplying me with the names of Heating Company Contractors!!!--has been invaluable, and as a result, I am eternally grateful for having him in my life.
    Richard is a true professional who always greets you in an upbeat manner and always leaves you with a joke and a smile. He is stalwart in his therapeutic support of those in need, and I am truly grateful to God for having placed Richard Saur in my life. In fact, I came upon this comment while trying to find a social worker scholarship fund that I intend to donate to in Richard's name as a "thanksgiving" gift to him for all he has done to me.
    Therefore, I regretfully and respectfully have to disagree with the afore-written comment.
    Marie D