Reward Zone / $1,000 walmart gift card

1 654 N Hardee St, Apt ADURHAM, CA, United States Review updated:

I followed the link that came to my phone. I completed 60% before I eas askes to choose a order. I chose the Dr. Suess books for my son. I went on the place the order even adding extra books. But after I placed my order I was given a conformation number for that order. It never said anything about the gift card or proceeding to the next order which I'm almost positive I had to do. But it also sent me an email stating that my order was placed and I could cancel within 24 hrs. I need to know is this a scam before cancel my sons books. The deal is kind of too good to be true, but my bank is pretty good at catching fraud so I've already alertes them. When will I receive my books and gift card?

• bellaewing95's Response, Nov 15, 2018

I completed the offer for +40 points on top of my 60 points I already have and I did not receive my reward.
    Here is the proof I only needed one offer completed.

$1,000 walmart gift card

11th of Dec, 2018
    Reward Zone USA - Gift card $1000 amazon
    New Haven
    Connecticut

How long have to way to recive my gift card i paid for those stuff to get my gift card like u see in the picture kepp telling me to do it againg this is scam dont playbwith the people like this

• Ho
      11th of Dec, 2018
    Reward Zone USA - iPhone X

I completed the survey and the CouponClub browser extension offer on the Silver page, yet the last 40 points did not update once I had done everything that was asked of me. I've been scammed and I'd like to know why.

• Da
    Reward Zone USA - Surveys

Shame on you for telling people in the beginning what hoops we have to jump through only to find out after we give you all our information it's not right

• Ke
    Reward Zone USA - Gift card $1,000 Walmart gift card
    18997 e Louisiana ave
    Aurora
    Colorado

I have written several times I expect my card to be delivered to my home I have complied with every single reward you asked me to if youidon't send my card then you had better not charge my card for any of these Rewards I want my $1, 000 Walmart gift card when 18997 East Louisiana Avenue Aurora Colorado 80017

Reward Zone USA - reward
    Watts, Oklahoma

• Fa
    Reward Zone USA - Amazon Gift Card
    Columbus
    Ohio

Hello I was informed I won an offer for a $1000 gift card, I've completed two offers and that's all I was told that I have to do. However I still have no notification of when and how I will receive the gift card.

• Fe
    Reward Zone USA - Walmart card

I want my reward card 7575 chaucer place 2803 dallas tx 75237 rewards card always sending me text everyday about a walmart gift of a 1000 dollars. I have done everything rhey ask of me no i want them to do their part. Please reward me.

• Do
    Reward Zone USA - RZU
    San Diego
    California

You guy's are full of [censored] you send out fake E-mails promising people money they never recieve rewards that are never given. You guy's should be thrown in jail for what you do. Nobody has ever won real money from you. Your just a scam.

• Co
      13th of Dec, 2018
    Reward Zone USA - Free iPhone X
    Arlington Heights
    Illinois

Completed the Viking game and did Apple music and won't let me go passed the 40 pts one. I would like to get my reward now thank you it won't see that I met the requirements.

• Fu
      13th of Dec, 2018
    Reward Zone USA - game code

I have tried for seven day to do this thing and I have spent over 200 dollars on this thing and now im about to sue the company I just want my ting

• Sh
      19th of Dec, 2018

I'm not really sure if you guy's are paying attention to what they ask of you, to even begin the claim process. If you are going for over $1, 000, you have to complete 10 offers in total, anything under that you would do less offers. After completing the offers, I read the find print at the bottom of the page. I sent them an emailrequesting information on how to claim my incentive. They emailed me back with information as to what to look for. They sent me the claim form through Adobe Echo Sign and I filled it out and designed it and emailed it back, with a copy of a utility bill and my I'D. Now, I'm waiting for an email for me to choose a virtual card or a card that I can use in any store not just online. They said that this process can take 2 to 4 weeks. Just take time to really read the requirements and don't be so quick to call everything a scam. Reach out to them and give them time to respond and see if they are willing to help you. Just my opinion on this whole matter with Reward Zone USA.

• Th
    Reward Zone USA - iPhone X
    Ayden
    North Carolina

I have taken the surveys & completed the offer but it kept redirecting me to more awards after i completed the offer the item number they gave me was 72215767178

• Dc
    Reward Zone USA - $500 wallmart card
    Ashtabula
    Ohio

I went through your page did the offers and cannot claim my card why?

Reward Zone USA - My address is wrong
    3921 central ave lot 18
    Hot Springs National Park

You have the wrong address and zip code, along with the wrong State

Reward Zone USA - Free iPhone 7
    USArewardspot.com

They offered a free phone if completing a survey then signing up for two offers. I completed the survey and signed up for two offers. It is now saying I need to sign up for a one more offer. This is bait and switch at it's finest. I woulf like to either recieve my free gift or have the terms redefined because they have changed.

• Ph
    Reward Zone USA - Walmart $1000 gift card
    Phoenix
    Arizona
    rewardzone.com

Went through all the hoops and did last step to choose a "deal" and signed up for free credit scores. Then went back to the final page and was directed to repeat what I've already completed. I should now be eligible to claim my prize. Or is this a scam? I saw
    I pray that you are a legit operation and that you have morals. Please get back to me?

Reward Zone USA - 100 gift card
    Fremont
    California

fill out no giftcard approval wasting my time

Reward Zone USA - $1000 Walls Fargo gift card
    rewardzoneusa.com

i have completed all that was asked and have screen shots of my completed tasks . now their site says i live outside of the USA and that's a lie. I live in Brownsboro Texas!!! I want what is owed to me. And i believe I am owed extra compensation for suffering bc of all the harrassing calls and txts i get from these people and third party.

• Dy
    Reward Zone USA - Iphone x
    1315 MABLE ST
    TRENTON
    Alabama

I have completed multiple of the surveys to get an iPhone x and i still haven't recieved one. I have even screenshotted the proof of the deals I have claimed.

Kaprayia13@gmail.com

• Pl
    Reward Zone USA - Walmart Gift Card
    Russellville
    Alabama

I have went through the whole process 2 or 3 times.Chose a silver deal and made it to 100...I have won at least 2 Walmart cards and I have never received the 1st card..Yall need to send me my winnings..I know alot of people.I even have a friend that is a FBI agent.So I suggest yall get it together