Resort Condos PlusNot sure if fraudulent or not?

1 Review updated:

these people have called me and offerred to sell My onebedroom timeshare from westgate for $2o, 000.

this would be a good deal if they are a real company-

Please would anyone have any info On this company?

the better buisness bureau seems to say not much..and Not inough info to rate??

other compaints boards have Complaints but most people have hung up on the company and not pursued
the sale any further...and others say they are great???

could use some help with this please

e-mail [protected]@cwbda.bm

thanks
Ms.Ventures

Comments

• Be
      Jun 27, 2009

NO DO NOT

• Re
      Jul 10, 2009

I done business with them. They sold my timeshare

• Tg
      Jul 31, 2009

Dont do it! The idiots on here that say that they are good are rcp sales reps trying to trick you. First thing to know about a timeshare sale... before a title company will start processing anything, there must be a signed purchase agreement between you and the person buying it. Any title company will tell you this. I am a victim of this scam. They will lead you on then eventually tell you the buyer fell through. They are liars and will get whats comong to them.

• De
      Sep 10, 2009

I don't Know if its a scam but I just payed them 2050 dollors on 9-4-09. They told me they had it sold but I still haven"t received any documents proving that it is sold. I hope I wasn"t scamed, If I was scamed I will let everybody Know what the outcome is good or bad!!! The people I am dealing with say their names are Mr biggs and mathew welch.

• Tg
      Jan 04, 2010

ITS FUNNY HOW PERIODICALLY YOU SEE "HAPPY CUSTOMERS" WRITING THINGS ON HERE. WHY WOULD PEOPLE GOOGLE A COMPANY THEY USED IN THE PAST FOR NO REASON. IF THEY ARE SUCH CURIOUS PEOPLE WOULDN'T THEY HAVE GOOGLED THE COMPANY AND FOUND THESE COMPLAINTS BEFORE USING IT?? I MEAN, IF CENTURY 21 SELLS YOUR HOUSE DO YOU RUN HOME AND GOOGLE THEM AFTER THEY'VE SOLD YOUR HOUSE? OR DO YOU GOOGLE THEM BEFORE DOING BUSINESS WITH THEM? THE "HAPPY CUSTOMERS" ARE THE SCAM ARTIST CROOKS THEMSELVES TRYING TO CONFUSE CONSUMERS INTO TRUSTING THEM. I SPEAK FROM EXPERIENCE WITH THIS COMPANY. I HAD TO HIRE AN ATTORNEY TO CONTACT THEM TO GET MY MONEY BACK. I WAS SUCCESSFUL AT GETTING MY MONEY BACK ONCE MY ATTORNEY GOT INVOLVED. HERE IS SOME TRUTH FOR EVERYONE THAT WE LEARNED THROUGH INVESTIGATION. RESORT CONDOS PLUS IS NOT IN TEXAS. IT'S IN FLORIDA. THE OWNERS NAME IS JOE. THIS IS THE CORP OFFICE. THERE ARE SALES OFFICES RAN BY GUNNAR JENKINS (WHO'S SALES ALIAS IS CHRIS JACKSON) AND MAX. IF YOU'VE BEEN CONTACTED BY A SALES REP FROM RESORT CONDOS PLUS, IT'S COMING FROM A ### IN ORLANDO USING A LAPTOP WITH A FAKE # AND THEY ARE GIVING YOU A FAKE NAME. ANOTHER EXAMPLE... IF YOU'VE BEEN CONTACTED BY JACKIE JOHNSON, HER REAL NAME IS RAMONA. GUNNAR AND MAX TEACH THEIR SALES PEOPLE TO LIE TO PEOPLE AND STRING THEM ALONG TO GET THEIR MONEY. THEY CALL IT "GIVING YOU THE HEAT". THERE ARE NO BUYERS. ITS JUST HOT AIR THAT THEY SELL. THEY DON'T EVEN SELL CONDOS. IF YOU CALL CHICAGO TITLES TIMESHARE DEPARTMENT, WHO THEY CLAIM TO USE, THEY WILL TELL YOU THAT THEY DON'T HAVE ANY SALES IN THE WORKS THROUGH FIRST CLASS MARKETING OR RESORT CONDOS PLUS. IF YOU LOOK AT THE TIMESHARE SALES INDUSTRY, IT'S WAY DOWN. THE RESORTS THAT THEY CLAIM TO BE SELLING FOR $15, 00 PLUS, ARE NOT WORTH BUT A COUPLE THOUSAND IF THAT. CHICAGO TITLE CAN VERIFY THAT INFO. SO IF YOU ARE A VICTIM OF THIS FRAUD, HERE IS MY ADVICE. IF YOU HAVE AN ATTORNEY, GIVE HIM THEIR REAL NAMES AND SEE IF THEY CAN RESOLVE IT. IF NOT, CALL YOUR CREDIT CARD COMPANY IMMEDIATELY AND TELL THEM IT WAS A FRAUDULENT CHARGE. YOU HAVE UP TO A YEAR TO REQUEST A CHARGEBACK. WHATEVER YOU DO, DO NOT BORE YOUR CREDIT CARD COMPANY WITH THE WHOLE STORY. THEY DON'T CARE. ALL YOU NEED TO TELL THEM IS THAT IT WAS FRAUD AND YOU DONT KNOW WHO THIS COMPANY IS. THEY SHOULD DO AN AUTOMATIC DEBIT TO RESORT CONDOS BANK AND RETURN IT TO YOU. SOMETIMES THE PROCESS CAN TAKE A WHILE, THATS WHY I JUST HAD MY ATTORNEY CALL THEM. THEN MAKE SURE YOU FILE A POLICE REPORT AGAINST THEM WITH YOUR LOCAL POLICE DEPARTMENT FOR THE FRAUDULENT ACTIVITY WITH YOUR CREDIT CARD. THEY WILL FORWARD THE REPORT ON TO THE ORLANDO POLICE. GIVE THEM ALL THE INFO OF THE PEOPLE THAT FRAUDULENTLY USED YOUR CARD. HERE IS THE ADDRESS "FIRST CLASS MARKETING/RESORT CONDOS PLUS 7550 FUTURES DRIVE ORLANDO, FL". THE GUY RUNNING THE SHOW AGAIN IS GUNNAR DELL JENKINS. IF THEY CONTACT YOU TRYING TO SCARE YOU INTO DROPPING A CREDIT CARD DISPUTE, HANG UP ON THEM AND IGNORE THEM. THEY LIE TO PEOPLE FOR A LIVING. DO NOT LISTEN TO THEIR EMPTY THREATS. I HOPE THIS INFO HELPS SOME OF YOU INNOCENT PEOPLE THAT HAVE BEEN TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF