ResCareShawna Burrowes

Shawna Burrowes is one of the supervisors at Workforce Solutions of Dallas located on Alpha and Preston Rd. I have had encounters with her for the last five years that have caused me to have red flags. The whole purpose of her position is to help people get employment and also help them advance their skills and get them registered for classes under the Workforce Investment Act (WIA). On several occasions I have called Shawna Burrowes for information regarding WIA and other unemployment matters. Each time she would withhold information or lie to me in my face and over the phone. She is very manipulative and deceitful. When I first had to submit my paper work to her in 2009, she stated that she would sign me up for a healthcare program so I could get my medical billing license. I submitted all the paper work and discovered that she did not enroll me in the program.

Fast forward to 2014, she is now a supervisor and still practices deception and dodges questions rather than performing her job in a professional manner.. She comes across as a biased, prejudiced, pretentious, and immature woman who just sits in her office just to get a salary and go home. You cannot ask her a direct question without her snide and passive-aggressive retorts, insinuations, and innuendos.

She acts as if she is oblivious to her employees lack of professional at the Workforce office. If any client dares complains she writes up a report about you in your log. Its her way or the highway. She manages her office in dysfunction and inconsistency. I look forward to the day her higher management discovers all the lies, and under handed deceptive practices she has been doing for the last five and plus years.

Da