Res v Max / General scam/phone & billing

1 Hollywood, FL, United States
Phone: 866-992-6556

I got the trial order. When I was on the web site they had nothing that i could find that said after 14 days you would be billed the amount. Today I received another bottle in the mail, which I did not order seeing as I was sick for four days after taking the junk which definitely did not work.

I called three different times and was on hold for 15 minutes minimum. I finally yelled into the phone and amazingly someone answered. No help there, they have all these little answers for everything. My cost to ship the junk back and then they will remove it from my credit card.

Now there are new entries on the Internet, they are using a report done by Barbara Walters which she did not give them permission to use and they are scamming people by making it look like she and the scientist she was talking to were supporting their product which is a shame. Barbara Walters has a disclaimer on line now that she never gave them permission to use her name or the video from her program.

I will be sending it back by certified mail so they have to sign for it that they got it. (With my luck they will probably refuse to sign for it). I have made sure the order was cancelled and will be calling my credit card company to have them put a stop on any requests from the company again. Please let others know of this company and the scam they are pulling with the false advertising and using influencial people to sell their junk.

St