Repairtech / File Complaint
What to do if you fell into the RepairTech scam:
1. File a formal complaint with New Jersey Consumer Affairs online at www.njconsumeraffairs.gov or call [protected] and deal with the automated service.
2. Send in all documents that may support your complaint, i.e. copy of warranty card, contract, sales invoice.
I called [protected], waited half my day for a rep, then spoke to a very polite representative who told me that there is a 6-8 week wait period for processing and a person will be assigned to my case. He also informed me that RepairTech has been under investigation by the them for 3 months.
Good Luck!!! I will post my progress.
More Repairtech Complaints & Reviews
- Repairtech - Won't honor extended warranty 
- Repairtech - Not honoring their warranty 
- Repairtech - Won't honor warranty 
- Repairtech - Warranty problems 
- Repairtech - Platinum extended warranty 
- Repairtech - Website is not available anymore
- Repairtech - fraud 
- Repairtech - Bad service 
- Repairtech - Scam and cheating 
- Repairtech - Terrible experience