Remanufactured.com / no money/no engine
Boy, I wish I had found this website before I shipped my motor. Sent my motor and the money. Now, after four months I still have no motor and no money, even though they said it would be about three weeks turnaround. Can't talk to a live person anymore, and can't get a response.
I still like to do business the old fashioned way, but this has really been an experience. No point in chasing because it's too far away.
More Remanufactured.com Complaints & Reviews
- Remanufactured.com - misrepresentation, fraud, shoddy worksmanship 
- Remanufactured.com - how to get your money back 
- Remanufactured.com - scam
- Remanufactured.com - defective engine, no warranty, no refund
- Remanufactured.com - crappy business, worst customer service ever!
- Remanufactured.com, engines llc - engine
- Remanufactured.com - appears to be a complete scam and ripoff
- Remanufactured / The Engine Center - paid for engine and no delivery
- Remanufactured.com - product non-delivery 
- Remanufactured.com - paid (only half thank god) received no engine, excuses, always waiting for parts