[Resolved] — registration of vehicle with plate # 1AWJB3
On 6-24-17 I renewed my honda civic registration which was supposed to be 90.00 and I paid online with a credit card but it said it was deducting the $90.00 and when the credit card bill came, it was 106.75! I would have never paid with credit card if that much was charged.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Hartford, CT I had the money in my bank account but at the time that credit card was the only option that came up on your website. I figured then why not pay with a card since there was no added fee. I make a point of never paying added fees when unnecessary because I have a very large family to support. Thank you for your time. Clotilde Siciliano
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
StateRegistration.org Customer Care's Response, Jul 20, 2017
As explained on our site, we're a third party that charges an additional fee for benefits and services unavailable from the DMV. The fees were itemized when you came through our site, and you did consent to the amount you were billed. The charge that posted to your account was not unauthorized.
However, we are committed to customer satisfaction. As a courtesy, we are giving you a full refund for this transaction. Your registration renewal is completely on us this year. You mentioned that you have a large family to support, and we hope a free registration renewal makes that less of a burden for you. God bless, and take care!
More Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] - this site is a scam 
- [Resolved] - fake charges and it too difficult to stop them 
- [Resolved] - website mimics state site for registration renewals and charges unnecessary fees
- [Resolved] - state registration scam 
- [Resolved] - unauthorized credit card charge for for car sticker registration
- [Resolved] - registration renewal
- [Resolved] - misleads you to think you're renewing car registration
- [Resolved] - vehicle registration renewal in texas
- [Resolved] - transaction id kbaj5s2n 
- [Resolved] - I went to the va dmv site at www.dmvnow.com and somehow "[email protected] state registration.com took over and charged me $15 to get a one year renewal.