Redi Set Go Xpress

poor customer service dept

4.8
Redi Set Go Xpress Cooker
redisetgo.com
The customer service is very poor. I ordered my item over the phone yesterday and gave my card upfront (mistake) and they went for minutes trying to sell me extras. At the end of the automated call I did not know what I’d ordered, what I was getting and what the total cost would be.

First thing Sunday I called to cancel and got a confirmation that I would not be charged, but saw this afternoon online that my card had been charged anyway. Called customer service again and they verified it would be reversed this afternoon, but I bet they end up shipping it and I get stuck with shipping costs to return the item. Customer service was rude, would not let me speak with a manager, both girls seemed foreign and very hard to understand. I wonder if their customer service is even in the US at all or if it’s located outside the country. After I asked to hold for the supervisor, I was hung up on. Very poor service, will not keep item if I do get it.
Complaint comments Comments (26)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Products & Services

Comments

N  26th of Apr, 2011 by    0 Votes
CUSTOMER SERVICE IS HORRIBLE~!! I HAVE NOW CALLED FIVE TIMES TO CANCEL MY SUBCRIPTION AND MY ACCOUNT IS STILL GETTING CHARGED AND I AM STILL GETTING PANS AND RECIPES!!! STOP THE MADNESS~ THERE IS NO LINK ON THE WEBSITE NO WHERE I CAN VERIFY ANYTHING!
The idea is good~ the product is cheap and customer service SUCKS!
N  19th of Jun, 2011 by    0 Votes
My Redi Set Go plugins are too big and will not go into the outlet.. Please reply to: RingwoodD@aol.com or call me at 727-848-8808. Thank you. Sara Ringwood
N  9th of Oct, 2011 by    0 Votes
Just made the mistake of talking to the machine and now have additional payments to deal with. when I asked to talk with a supervisor they hung up on me. When I called back they wanted money just to talk to a rep. This company is a fradulant piece of ###.
N  23rd of Jun, 2012 by    0 Votes
I agree. Customer service is very. very, poor!! At the end of the phone order, I, too, had no idea what I had ordered. No way to talk to a human being. I immediately went to the computer and left a message to cancel EVERYTHING! I'm not going through that again. No matter how much I think it may be a practical item. The home page states that you can call customer service 9:00-6:00 eastern time Friday-Sunday, but the message at customer service says Monday-Friday. This has to be a scam, just confusing people into buying things they don't really want. I think I will call the BBB. If it comes, I will write on it return to sender, and if charged shipping costs, I will complain, not only to the BBB, but as someone mentioned here, the Attorney General in my state. Ah...taken care of. I called my credit card company and my card is blocked.
N  27th of Mar, 2013 by    0 Votes
I recently brought a new red cooker. I have the first cooker and still use it. It is gray with the divided bottom. I brought my first red cooker quite some time ago, used and used it until the black coating on the bottom started to flake off. So I decided it was time to buy a new one! I didn't like the idea of getting black coating in my food. I thought the phone order ordeal was horrible! I felt very nagged to death about the other deals and offers. What part of NO doesn't this company understand? I stayed on the phone for many many minutes and said NO over and over again! Next, I called my credit card company and put in a complaint and stated I only wanted the cooking pan and nothing else! If any other charges appeared on my statement, the credit card company and I planned to stop payment, I did only get charged for the red cooker and nothing else! It was a total pain to go through all of the above! BUT this is what I am totally upset about - I used the new red cooker once and my husband used it once. We use cooking spray, nothing metal, because we have two other cookers before this last new one - only 2 uses and the black coating is coming off the bottom! YUCK!
A  5th of Jul, 2013 by    0 Votes
I purchased 2 redi set go machines. I used both machines cooking ribeye, onions and mushrooms. the browning sauce that was recommended burned the cooking surface real bad and timers do not work on either machine. I got screwed with both machines. plus there is not even a 1-800 to contact. If I would have known this info, I would never have purchased items. I will stick with machine that I can rely, like the George Foreman products. I wish cathy mitchell would see this e-mail and respond with good service.
Ben