Redbox DVD / charged twice

1 442 westminster blvd.Oldsmar, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 727-565-3288

I was charged 80 dollars for 3 movies i never returned(3 months ago). I was charged again on2/23 and told that this was because they couldn't charge me the first time. This is incorrect and someone needs to correct it soon. I am ready to post signs about your company on every box in town and call the news station to let them know to tell the public what ### this company is. I will turn Redbox in if i do not get my money back.

Comments

• Co
      9th of Sep, 2010

There is no way in which the redbox system can process a dvd as being rented unless the credit card itself was swiped at the machine. Either you, someone you know, or someone who stole your card, used it at a redbox. It is not redboxes fault that you don't know how to keep tabs on where your credit card is being used, because you wouldve seen the rental charge of 1.00 per dvd a month prior to being charged the $80.00, wierd that that didn't alert you? Don't you think? Or maybe you rented the dvd's, and wanted your money back. Generally, it's customers like you scamming redbox, not the opposite way around. And I'll bet you $100.00 that you did not do anything about it. Because you and I both know that you are aware of what happened to the movies and that you wouldn'y get anywhere if you made it public. :]

• Tr
      7th of Jun, 2011

I was charged $2.12 twice for one movie. Who should I call to get my money back?