Red Tag Savings / Bad service

DO NOT Order from this company. Their Customer Service Department could not care less what problem you have. I spent better than 30 minutes on the phone just to be told that the manager would have to deal with my problem and he would be in "sometime later." They also will not refund any accessories or warranties you buy. So buy all your device protection and accessories from somebody else in case you have a problem, because these guys are not going to care. In all one of the WORST internet shopping experiences I have had, I will NEVER use this site again!!!

Ia

More Red Tag Savings Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ea
      3rd of Jan, 2012

I bought something through someone else and then was directed to RedTag. The first seller offered up a "great deal" for a Christmas present and it was only December 14th, so I bought. Then, when I got to RedTag, it warned that it might not arrive by Christmas. Of course it wouldn't, because they didn't even ship it until I checked with them on December 28th. They had sent me a receipt with no order number, no tracking number, absolutely nothing except "thanks for buying this". Once shipped, it was here in a few days, no problem. I can tell you, I won't buy ANYTHING from them for ANY REASON.

• Un
      26th of Jan, 2012

I bought something through groupon because I thought it was a good deal. I've ordered the item through Redtag and it's been 3 weeks and I still have not received the item. Just wondering if Groupon knows.

• Ea
      26th of Jan, 2012

Hi, "Unhappy0726" - hmmm, mine was through Groupon as well. Never thought to let them know, but maybe I will now. Thanks for the idea. Contact RedTag. They will ship it after you've contacted them, or at least they did for me, but there was no communication from them at all. No explanation about the delay. No apology. Nothing. Not even a "it's been shipped now".