Red Box / poor customer service representative

First off I will say, yes, the reason why I had to even contact a customer service representative was due to my own stupidity. I accidentally returned a red box game that I had already paid for in full, which means that I own the game. Upon realizing my error I contacted a customer service representative for Red Box in hopes to re-obtain the game I had just returned in error (I returned Assasins Creed Revelations which I had bought from Red Box when I was supposed to return Assassins Creed III which is a game the kids did not like, human error). Anyways, to make a long story short, I spoke to the first rep. who provided false information that she would be having a technician sent over to retrieve the game. I waited and waited, no one showed. Then, I called again and spoke to another representative who commented that the first rep. did not retrieve any of the necessary information and that they were "too busy to help me." I expedited the matter to a supervisor who created a solution however, it turned out the solution was not plausible and was false (he stated I could re-rent the game and I would be reimbursed the cost of the rental fee) however when I returned to the kiosk to comply with the instructions it turned out it was not a possibility to complete the transaction after all. A fourth call was made and this rep. offered me an apology, a sorry we cannot help you, and an oh ya we will give you a coupon to ease your annoyance. Another supervisor was reached who threatened to have a technician sent down to destroy my game, then he hung up on me. Then, another call was made to another supervisor who finally stated they would retrieve the game but it would take up to 2 weeks for it to happen. All in all the worst service I have ever experienced in my life.