Recession Proof USA / SCAM

1 3039 w Peoria Ave Ste: C102-219Phoenix, AZ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-877-993-3171

I talked with a guy named Nick? as he was supposed to be my advertising coach. He basically guaranteed me that I would make 3-4 times my money in 3-4 weeks. He was going to get me buyer leads that the company would close for me. Well it has been 2 months and I made $50.
That might sound OK, at least I made money. But I spent 8000 with these idiots.
They never return my emails or phone calls. I checked the name of the business with the AZ
corportation commisssion and found the owners names are Daniel Brunson and Phillip Smith.
Please email me if you have been scammed by these b3stards.
I will be going to the BBB and the attorney generals.

Comments

• Ke
      28th of Jul, 2010

they just got me too, for $5, 000.00, my roommate warned me, and i'd just lost both parents, and am PC, trying to move on in life. my emial is ewingferguson@windstream.net, maybe together we can burst thes darn jerks and get our money back!

28th of Jul, 2010

i have a friend that is going to drive by their office and take pictures of the employees...

• Fi
      11th of Aug, 2010

I have one of their marketers on the phone as I type trying to sign me up. Won't stay on point when I ask a question. Glad I had my computer handy at the mo...gonna be fun dealing with this jerk when he stops talking long enough for me to get a word in! lol

• Re
      18th of Aug, 2010

This is from the owner of the Company and this is absolutley ubsurd!!!
    SCAM?... We set our members up with a beautiful website that offers great products and service from some of the biggest fortune 500 companies that have ever walked the face of the earth... We don't even charge for advertising... We are lead re-sellers. That our State of the art call center calls on your behalf to give you the opportunity to make money... We call these prospects for you and if and when they sign up you make money... Whats Scam about that!!!

This is a great business and for anyone out there buying into this garbage we have an open door policy your more than welkcome to come in and take a peak around. We have nothing to hide from no one... So I would also think twice about slandering the good names of my employees and company ... Before my sattorney charges you with Slander, threats, and malicious prosecution... Becareful Keith Ferguson...

26th of Aug, 2010

Keith;
    dont let that fat pig scare you. he is a piece of [censored] ###. it is a scam. it is actually what is called a ponzi sceme.

lick my B*ll S*ack

3rd of Sep, 2010

This company is a total scam and I hope they get shut down. After we refused to give them $20, 000.00 they started threatening us and even went so far as to harrass a family member as well - I have the vm messages to prove it! They won't answer questions and make you feel stupid for even asking in the first place. Any legit business DOES NOT do business like this. Rick Stone was our "advertising coach" and when he couldn't close the deal he passed us on the the owner Dan Brunson. The owner of the company is the one that harassed us and we contacted the BBB, the Attorney General, and the Pheonix Police Dept. I have also contacted Recession Proof USA affiliates, Amazon and Sony to let them know how this company is tarnishing their reputation. Be forewarned, don't do business with this company!

And Keith - I offer you the same advice, think twice about harrrasing and trying to extort money from prospective clients as you are not the only one with powerful attorneys!

3rd of Sep, 2010

Sorry Keith, I didn't mean you when I was offering advice! I was talking to the ### owners of this corrupt thing they call a business.

Just a question Recession Proof, so now you are threatening Keith for speaking the truth? That really is how you do business and it's on the internet for the world to see you idiot!! I hope people realize these are not isolated incidences and this company will do the same thing to you!

9th of Oct, 2010

I'm jerryrbrg7@gmail.com
    Yes, I'm into them for $5, 000+. Rick Stone, Tonya Keith, Kyle, Mark, especially the first three, all seem to know their business. Kyle can go on and on, and I guess Rick too, about how it's supposed to work. And they've told me several times about how easy it is to contact them by email, because "so many people see the emails, you get a quick response". But I emailed a question last Monday Oct. 4, a question I should have asked at the beginning: "What would my commission be, on, for example, a $400 electronic device?"
    No answer yet.
    BTW, I asked Tonya Keith some weeks back, "From your experience, what is the average, or range of income for someone who puts in the money that I did? She couldn't say. No way she would give me any idea of what I might make.
    I got real worried a couple weeks ago, and told Kyle I have the AZ Atty. General's complaint form filled out.
    Kyle retorted in so many words that I signed away my $5, 495, and the Atty. General would not help me. "I know just how that will go" he said.
    If I get no satisfaction this week, I will email the form to the AG.
    It seems to be a mostly or completely a way for them to get money from people like us, for nothing in return.
    Let's keep in touch, guys.

12th of Oct, 2010

File a complaint to this website. The main goal is that people will type certain keywords into a search engine. This will help shine the light on that fat pig of an ahole DAN BRUNSON

12th of Oct, 2010

I did get an answer from RPUSA this evening, and they simply pointed me to Amazon.com's affiliate commissions page. Fine. So they only make money from the thousands of dollars from new signups, not part of the commissions.
    Then, their email (from Mark W.) said: "if you have any other questions feel free to contact us at 520.777.1552."
    Meaning, I suppose, "We'd rather communicate in a way that won't be recorded, not email.
    So I EMAILED the following:
    "Tonya, Kyle, or Daniel,
    Here are some obvious questions that deserve good, solid answers, that I want to get "on the record":
    1. When do you think I should be seeing some commissions?

2. Is most of my income going to be from the $100 per signup from the "leads"?
    Or from sales commissions?

3. About how long does it take a person like myself to recoup the $5, 495.00?

I'm sure you'll agree that these are obvious questions that anyone who invested $5, 495.00 or more should have the answers to.

Jerry
    The answers to these should be interesting.

13th of Oct, 2010

This morning, I received an answer to the above:
    Jerry,
    Thank you for contacting us! The answers to your questions are being giving in the asking order.

1) As I believe we have mentioned in the past we do not give projections on when commissions will be earned for the simple reason of we have no control over the shopping patterns of potential clients. We have seen clients start earning commission as soon as a few short weeks and it may take others a few months. I can assure you that the campaign has a high success rate and the results the campaign yields can prove that to you over time.

2) To start a large portion of your income will be from the referrals as we build a client base from your stores. As your referrals begin to die down as we go through your qualified leads you should notice an increase in your sales from the affiliates.

3) We do not give projections on how long it can take to re-coop your initial investment but if you refer to the other answers given in this email you will see that we have great results from this type of campaign and although results do vary you should be able to re-coop your initial investment and start earning a consistent monthly check.

Thank You!

Any comments or opinions on this, from other Complaints Board members?

13th of Oct, 2010

I have been screwed by Recession Proof USA also. Won't return phone calls and have $30, 000 of my money. I am unemployed and they played on that factor and guaranteed me money within 30 days. Nothing so far except a lap top which I will gladly return. I have contacted my credit card companies and pray they will help with the scam/fraud.

13th of Oct, 2010

Slem, have you filled out and emailed the AZ Attorney General's complaint form?
    Please do so, if you haven't. $30, 000 is a huge sum, and should certainly get their attention at the AG's office.
    Help from credit card companies or not, please do that.

13th of Oct, 2010

Yes, I filed a complaint with the AZ Attorney General's office and the Better Business Bureau.

13th of Oct, 2010

When did you do that, and did you hear back from them?

15th of Oct, 2010

I found a business recovery company that has recovered over $1 mm from ### like brunson

send me an email with your name and phone number...i'll pass it on

15th of Oct, 2010

After getting screwed by REcession Proof, I'm kind of afraid to give out my name and phone #. Can you give me the business recovery info??

15th of Oct, 2010

Kyle from Recession Proof USA finally called and left me a message. AFter trying non-stop to reach them for the past month, now they finally call me. Should I call him back????

15th of Oct, 2010

I just got a curt reply from the BBB from Recession Proof. Their phone system has changed and they never received any calls from me.

15th of Oct, 2010

Yes, I suppose it wouldn't do any harm to call Kyle. But it would be better if he sent an email, which would give you a record. See what he says, BUT DON'T LET ANY TOUGH TALK FROM HIM SCARE YOU. These guys are taking money from people like us, under false pretenses. We're just starting to put the heat on them.
    I'll check into the BBB and complain to them, too.