RealtyTrac / fraudulent 7 day free trial
I tried to create a 7 day free trial account to use realtytrac, a website which provides information about foreclosed properties on the market. My acount never worked, and I have never logged successfully logged in to the website. You are supposedly able to cancel your subscription on line, but I could not because my login didn't work.
The 7 day trial lapsed and I called when I noticed the $49.95 monthly charge on my credit card. I was able to speak to a representative after just 5 minutes or so to cancel my subscription (although they charge a $5 fee to cancel by phone), and then I was transferred to another line to speak with customer service representative about my refund and waited on hold for over 2 hours before I was allowed to submit a request for a refund. No big surprise, They have refused to refund the full amount although I have never used the service, not even once.
Do not use this service, they are out to rip people off. And at a quiet $50 a month, they are making a bundle.
More RealtyTrac Complaints & Reviews
- real estate promoter ans realty trac - SCAM!!!! but i had it fixed! 
- Realty Trac - Misrepresentation 
- RealtyTrac - PEI Coach Network sign up 
- Realty Trac - Fraud 
- Renwood RealtyTrac - Info for a FULL REFUND 
- RealtyTrac - misrepresentation and lack of response 
- RealtyTrac.com - Listings that it won't display; SLOW SLOW SLOW
- RealtyTrac - Refuse to refund, bait & switch
- Realty Trac Inc. - Internet Scams
- Realtytrac Coach - failure of costumer service to correct problem