RATION CARD / Non-issuance of family ration cards

1 India Review updated:

Dear Sir,
Sub:Non-issuance of family ration cards
Ref: My token no.Nc/215862/06 dated 29.11.2006, C R Sridhar, Tambaram range
I'd applied for a new ration card last year August 30th 2006, till date I've not received my card till date....

Comments

• Sr
      20th of Dec, 2007

Dear Sir,
    Sub:Non-issuance of family ration cards
    Ref: My token no.11370, v.k.arun prasad, villivakkam range
    I'd applied for a new ration card last year August 30th 2006, till date I've not received my card.

• Go
      30th of Dec, 2007

On visiting the civil supply office it is understood that inadquate strength of staff create the delay to issue the ration card in time. Moreover the front office must work with a computer aided staff to reply satisifed answer to the poor people who is very badly needed a ration card. This place is not visited by any VIP to change the old pattern of system. Tank you sir

• Su
      7th of Jul, 2008

Civil supply office clearly shows how poor the illiteracy and the decency is still ocupied in Indian govt as the new card should release within 30 days as per the govt rules in TAMIL NADU but even after 3 months they are making as run arround and when asked about the card simply says just come after end of this month and this is going on for a couple of months. I still believe that the card is not going to be delivered this month also... I have very bad experience in the ration office for which i have waited for hours together in queue and when it comes to my turn they just have only one word its not yet printed and due to that the Indane gas co. stopped giving the domestic gas to the public and my simple question is if all the govt concerns work in this way why is the govt collecting the tax from the public which is not at all helping the public... VIP'S made policies to make things better or they are not aware of this what is happening in the real life... Thanks...

• Ck

Indian bank colony, ist stree, ambattur, Chennai-600053

dear sir,
    i got married on 2007 april, presently i am leaving separately from
    my mother,
    at presently iam needed separate ration card

i have applied del etion certificate from my mother ration card

my wife from Karnataka, (kgf), their family don’t have ration card for the last 10 years

in Chennai, ambattur, in ration office, officer/clerk are forching me to get deletion
    certification of my wife from Karnataka but to get the deletion certification from Karnataka is not easy, would you provide me an easy way to get ration card.

Thanks
    Venkatesan ck

• Sh
      18th of Feb, 2011

Hello Sir,
    I have applied ration card on Feb-2009 but still i didn't get my ration card. whenever i asked in taluk office they are saying will take time.and they are asked for me another application form given to me(him) i will ready to prepare to ration card immediatly.so i am another application form fill in the month of November-2010.But i didn't get any solution for this . Bcoz of this issue i had lot of problems.., i am not able to transfer my employment card change from tirunelveli to tuticorin and i have no joint to magalir gulu and i miss some other benifits. i don't know whom should i complaint this.., kindly help me on this. my name is shanthi my husband name is mylan.my place is tuticorin. my acknowledgement receipt number is i)1063 mylan/353 ii)16742/3201,
    Thanking you

• Ab
      28th of Feb, 2011

Non-issuance of family ration cards

• Ab
      18th of May, 2011

Hello, Sir, This is VIJAY.N, from anthiyur, Erode dist, Tamil Nadu, i here by to place a complaint of my ration card. I was working in manipur(i am crpf police).officer not properly answering and it had been last one year. so plz give my new ration card . thank u.