Rappellez

Rapellez
Singapore
rapellez.com
Hi,

Well they force people to pay money saying that they will refund if we dont take the services later they say that they cannot refund. And the service is pathetic as they use cheap products for promotions and i got rash on my face after 2 days of the treatment. So be careful before u go for ur promotonal service also... RAPELLEZ BEWARE and this branch in tampines where I experienced this problem
Complaint comments Comments (5) Complaint country Singapore Complaint category Health & Beauty

Comments

N  5th of Oct, 2011 by    0 Votes
Hi guys i am mithun from RAPPELLEZ (not rapllez). please remove the complaints about rappellez (not rapllez). we are rappellez we are no way connected with rapllez. google search shows complaints about rappellez but non rapllez. please correct your spellings or remove the posts refering to us.

Team Rappellez
India, US and UAE
A  23rd of Jun, 2015 by    0 Votes
Instead of feeling relax and enjoy the process of having a good facial, you feel pressure as they will recommend and persuade you to add on certain item in the midst of the facial. Price is always an issue when u find that trial additional item turned out to be very costly in compare to the whole pack . Every visit is never once without introducing thier so called promotion at that time. Sometimes Persistent hard sell makes the visit very unpleasant.
A  23rd of Jun, 2016 by    0 Votes
Rapellez at Orchard SG
Sally.. One of the beautician.. She hardsell her $88 facial to me!! I bought Groupon $18 the face gua Sha.. She said can't do! Then she said until I only got one option.. I went face book to see so many other cheaper offers for first time customer.. Gosh!!
A  12th of May, 2017 by    0 Votes
It's not a pleasant experience. They never fail to hard sell during each of my visit. They either make you try new things which they deduct many sessions off from the existing packages and they would rationalize by saying how it is more worth it to sign a package. So customers end up topping up existing packages for something new each time. This is their marketing strategy and it becomes very stressful.
A  15th of May, 2017 by    0 Votes
Rapellez, they always hard sell. Super Irritating! Today they short changed me 20mins for my massage. I feedback to them, they say it's according to their "manual" clock. I told them I check my handphone before we started, handphone timing can't be backdated. Very disgusted with their service.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree