[Resolved] Raj Rahi prime media / fraud person

5 NJ-128, Magnolia Road, Iselin, NJ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 9172953262

This company is complitly Fraud. Mr Raj Rahil is cheat with claint whatever he desaided amount with claint
He didnt full fill any promise, he is just liar and fraud. He miss uses the files once they're done editing don't every work with this company. Very cheap production quality, he took the money from me and didn't deliver the video.

• Resolution statement

"Raj Rahi Prime Media" customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the client have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where company image and it's services are concerned.

Comments

• Ro
      28th of May, 2012

The lady who has written this complaints her name is Pallavi Chhelavda. She declare herself Vastu shastra Fangshui Astrologer and call herself expert but exploit the people who works for her. I made her TV commercials and 4 TV shows but instead of paying to me for my work she came up with all excuse, i spend money from my pockets for shooting in studio, spend money to pay the 4 camera peoples, paid for her make up artist and for food, spend money on animation graphics, edit four episodes and she just refused to pay me my money .When i asked for money her husband Rajesh Chhellvda who is abusive person given me threatening on phone and told bad words.
    i am creative and hard working person who sometime work for these people for peanut and the people like Pallavi Chhelavda who charges heavy fees from their clients, spend tons of money on tv channels and exploit honest people like us when you asked for money.
    I believe in one thing, God is there who will get me justice from these people.
    Pallavi Chhelavda -407-529-5714

• Pa
      29th of May, 2012

Pallav Chhelvda is a fraud vastu fangshui lady, i don't know what she do with other but she rob $6000. and give me wrong predication.

• Ne
      29th of May, 2012

pallavi chhelveda is completely fraud lady. even i have doubt wether she has knowledge of vastu or not..she charged heavy fees to my brother for vastu for his work and he did all as she told but her suggetion didnt work at all.when he complained her she started abusing him.. she does fraud but blame others with different name..if she is true why she is hiding her identity..i suggest people never go to her for anything..

• Fl
      3rd of Jul, 2012

Fraud and waste of time and money

• Da
      24th of Oct, 2012

Yes. She looks like fraud on Indian TV to me...my Indian friend tells me that --- her last name means 6 dicks... haha

• Co
      8th of Feb, 2014

I deal with raj rahi and i didn't find this complaint valid, this is like spam .whoever done this look like that person is fraud. complaint board should not entertain these kind of stupid elegation against the person who is not responsible.

• Pa
      23rd of Jul, 2015

why this complaint board even post this kind of complaint when there is no base, this is just ruin someone reputation. Raj should sue complaint board and this fake guy jerold long for posting this kind of false complaints.