Rainforest Creations, Inc. Paul Pommaz / Unethical Business Practice

1 Trenton, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 469-684-4626

Hired Paul Pommaz to build a boutique @ Watters Creek. We paid for architectual drawings up
front, thought he was going to complete project. He was
paid $57, 000 and the first check he wrote to a sub bounced 2 times and has not paid the other subcontractors, so my husband and I have had to pay an additional sum to get contractors to complete jobs started.
My studio was to be completed in July. It did not open until last of Sept., thus caused me to lose a lot of my customer base and also the free rent I was to receive to help a "moved" business. He has not offered any of the funds back, paid very little to subs. We did not receive that amount of money from owners for our buildout. We are in our 70's and have been scammed! He is still answering to his probation officer for jail time and will be obligated for approximately 9 more years.

Rainforest Creations, Inc. Paul Pommaz

Ba

Comments

29th of Dec, 2010

This business went bust over the summer and is a pool contractor not a builder

• K1
      4th of May, 2011

I was just scammed by this person as well. He got $10, 000 from us to build a pool and cancelled last minute. Legal action is pending.

• He
      19th of Jun, 2014

He's a pool contractor and a builder. He was at one time known for putting in community pool complexes in new subdivisions all around DFW. As far as answering to his probation officer, anyone care to guess what he was convicted of?

• Ke
      18th of Jul, 2014

looking into him for a pool... Guessing i should not????????? What did he do?