QVC / customer service

1 1200 Wilson DrWest Chester, PA, United States

To whom it may concern, My Name is Polinto and my email address is paulinbp@yahoo.fr I am writing this complaint about QVC and their customer service, I ordered a 65"Sharp TV on 11/30/2015 and they gave me an estimate delivery date of 12/24/15 which I thought it was along time but I was okay with that since I knew QVC will not disappoint me, because I've ordered a lot of staff from them before, but now my problem starts after 01/03/2016 when I looked at the status for delivery of my item on QVC(online) it says EDD(Estimated day of delivery 11/24/2015, I tried to call Customer service they told me its not up to them anymore but I need to contact Sharp for delivery, they gave me a phone number to call, which I did and the lady told me that there is a problem with my order and they can't seem to find it, but what I needed to do is to the call the company where I ordered the TV from so they can either put in a new order or if they can't do so, to refund my money back, I called QVC again but the guy from customer care said they have fixed the problem but I should give them 72hrs and I should be receiving a call from the delivery guys and if don't hear from them I need to call them(QVC) back, I said okay. I waited 3 days I Called QVC and the lady was not nice or willing to help me at all, so I asked to speak to the supervisor the lady(DENISE) SAID OKAY JUST A MINUTE, SHE PUTTED ME ON FOR 1min AND THEN KAREN COMES ON AND SAID SIR THERE IS NOTHING I CAN DO FOR YOU BUT YOU CAN GIVE YOU THE number TO CALL THEM, SO I ASKED HER MOM ARE YOU THE SUPERVISOR? SHE KEEPED ACTING AS IF SHE DID NOT HEAR MY QUESTION, SO I REPEATED MOM, ARE YOU THE SUPERVISOR AND SHE(Karen) WAS LIKE HOLD ON A MINUTE, SHE PUTED Mr. WILLIS MICHAEL ON PHONE, WHO SAID HI Mr.POLINTO I'M MICHAEL THE SUPERVISOR FROM VIRGINIA, I SAID, HI Mr.MICHAEL BEFORE WE PROCEED I WOULD LIKE TO ASK YOU TO LET YOUR STAFF KNOW THAT IT'S NOT GOOD LYING TO ME AS KAREN ACTED AS THE SUPERVISOR, LONG STORY SHORT, Mr.MICHEAL TOLD ME HE HAD EVERYTHING ABOUT MY PROBLEM AND HE WAS SO SORRY BUT HE WILL SEND AN EMAIL TO THE COOPERATE OFFICE AND HE WILL CALL ME IN 24HRS TO GIVE ME AN ANSWER, THIS WAS WED 01/06/2016 AT 05:41PM AND TODAY IS MONDAY 01/12/2016 AND I STILL HAVE NOT HARD ANYTHING FROM MR.WILLIS MICHAEL WHO PROMISED TO CALL ME BACK IN 24HRS, I AM SO FRUSTRATED NOT ONLY FOR NOT KNOWING WHEN I WILL RECIEVE MY PACKAGE BUT FOR THE CUSTOMER SERVICE SUPERVISOR AND HIS STAFF LYING TO ME. I don't know what to do or who to contact, that can help me.

Po