Quizrocket.com / A trap for your personal information

1 2627 5th stSanta Monica, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 310-392-1493

I was taking the Dumb Test. My first complaint is that I don't believe one can receive a score with our subscribing to some thing. I'm not sure because I gave up after 30 minutes of offers. I guess that's why they call it a dumb test., your dub to take it. My true concern is that they request your personal information so you cam obtain the results and do not inform you they intend on giving this info to others until 3 pages later. I think they should rename it the Sucker test.

Comments

27th of Nov, 2008

I hate them they are so annoying. All they want is a phone number they can charge 9.99 a month to.

• Ki
      30th of Nov, 2008

This is absolutely true. They are NOTHING but SPAM. They do not even give you the results to your quiz EVER, even after you've finally agreed to receive one of their stated offers. I'm not about excessively regulation, but this kind of thing should be illegal. At the very least Google should not list Quickrocket in their results.

Kimberly Alderman

Cordova
    Tennessee
    Phone: 901 334-6599
    quizrocket.com

I was online and quizrocket popped up. I took the quiz then it asked for personal information. When i submitted it it directed me to autoloans and all kinds of other crap never gining me my score. So I tried to delete and unsubscribe to them i dont know if it will work but I hope i can get my information away from them.

9th of Mar, 2009

I looked up their business information online and subscribed to everything using their own information.

11th of Jun, 2009

The way i see it Quizrocket and sites like it are nothing but another form of SPAM in their own twisted way, yet they are more dangerous because they deceitfully gain your information and try to use it to illegally charge you by telephone. I'm an extreme capitalist, don't get me wrong, but crap like this serves no value, is deceptive and needs to be put out of business. Period!

• Ay
      18th of Jun, 2009

if your smart enough to figure it out, all you need to do is exit off the page, and click cancel and you can recieve your results; WITHOUT any personal infromation being put into their system.